1

Our bus pulled up to Seoul school of Arts and I stood up from my seat, next to my best friend Kim Taehyung. I had known him since freshman year, from the day he transferred here from Daegu and I showed him around. At first I couldn't match up to his extrovert friendliness but with time a strong friendship has developed mostly because of him being just an amazing, caring and understanding individual. Someone I am so grateful to have in my life.

As we got off the bus I saw Taehyung with a book in his hand trying to cram all that he can before the test and that made me giggle a little. "Hey! What are you laughing at?" Taehyung questioned me." Not everyone is a smarty pants like you." "I am not a smarty pants and you don't need to be nervous. I know you've worked extra hard to prepare for this one and you'll do great. I believe in you." Taehyung didn't like the subject but I have seen him constantly work to do well and I'm sure his hard work will payoff.

Taehyung gave me a smile," Thank you Zera. Your words make me believe in myself." "Yeah, yeah, now go, find Jimin and give your exam." " What? Aren't you going to give the exam?" "I am but I just need to go to the washroom. I'll be back in a few minutes. You should go first." He nodded at me and gave me a smile and went his way to find Jimin, who is also in our class and one of my friends too after Taehyung befriended him and introduced him to me. He is also a really nice and sweet person.

But right now I need to really go answer the nature's call. Once I did my business and was rushing to the classroom I crashed into another person and fell. When I was trying to get up, a hand reached out to help me and when I got up, I saw it was Jeon Jungkook who was a year below me, a sophomore and yet someone who I had always noticed but right now he looked visibly distressed and was running in the opposite direction of where he should be going. "Thankyou", I said to him but before I could say anything else he just bolted around the corner and out of sight.

I shrugged my shoulders and thought maybe he is in a hurry and as I was about to turn around and go, something black caught my eye. As I looked more carefully I found a notebook or maybe a diary with a black leather cover. "Looks like someone dropped this", I thought to myself and I opened it to see Jeon Jungkook written on its first page. I should return this but he must have gotten far and I have a test to give so maybe I'll return it afterwards. I sigh and rush back to my class with the diary clutched tightly in my hands.