Part 6

The next day Naruto didn't pick her up for Academy, Instead a young woman with dark hair and dark eyes stood outside her door. Based on her muscular physique and leaf headband, she could tell that this woman was a kunoichi.

What really stood out about her was the fact that she had very little Chakra. While most people seemed to have little chakra compared to what Reina was used to, this woman had even less. Reina hadn't even noticed someone was outside her door until they knocked- and it made her uncomfortable.

The woman seemed to notice that Reina was inspecting her, and she smirked. A fiery glint in her eye told Reina that she was not to be underestimated as a ninja. The look in her eye reminded her of the elite trackers from her village, and Reina wouldn't have been surprised if this woman was a jounin.

Out of respect, or at least she thought, Reina bowed to the woman in front of her and introduced herself. She had thought that the lesser ninja were supposed to introduce themselves first, so she figured this was the right choice of action.

"Hello, please call me Reina"

The young woman looked at her with her fierce look and turned her head to the side, a slight blush coming to her features.

"OMG my little kōhai is sooooo cute!"

What- Cute?

That was a new one. Reina hadn't read that the word cute was used here often, so she didn't know whether to be offended or not. It wasn't necessarily a positive term to her, and she hardly thought her presence warranted the term cute like the kunoichi she had seen yesterday.

"Umm..."

Chuckling at the younger girl's confused look, the woman took her time to examine the outsider.

She was a bit taller than most kids her age, and seemed to have a more muscular build than most children her age. The girl was far from actually being cute like the woman's other students, but the fact that she would get flustered over being called cute was adorable. The embarrassed expression made her look more her age, and seeing a young girl who had been raised completely different from the other children in this town make such a cute expression.... It made the older Kunoichi grin.

The Hokage had given her a full run-down on the child, and now that she was looking at her- it was obvious that she was a Ryuuchi. The intensity in the eyes. . . .

"The name's Aiko, cutie, follow me please."

Gesturing for the younger girl to follow her, the older Kunoichi turned to leave. Still slightly surprised, Reina faltered but followed the woman out of her apartment building.

"So, Reina" Aiko called behind her, putting her hands behind her head in a sign of mock calm, "Tell me about yourself."

Matching the calm vibe of the woman, Reina slouched a tad in her stance. Aiko could tell that the girl was purposely trying to seem small, but with her massive Chakra presence it was impossible- because of this, she re-routed their path away form the main roads to the back allies.

The Hokage had specifically said to make the least contact with people as possible.

"Um... well, I am new to Konoha."

The older kunoichi snorted,

"I already know your story girl, I'm your teacher now. I can tell you are acting right now, so show me show me the real you."

Reina abruptly stopped her movement.

"Everything?"

Aiko looked back at the girl and nodded.