Chapter 3 - Lost Magic

A few weeks later while Healers succeeded in stabilizing the conditions of the girl they also discovered something strange.

"Where is the girl?"  an old man said as he stormed the front desk with grace rivaling the most noblest of the wizarding world.

" Lady jeans private room is number 23. You can locate it with this key. It will feel warm when you're near it and will go bright when you reach it the further you are the colder it feels. for easier instructions just turn around that corner and you will find the room in the far left" the healer working behind the reception desk answered nonchalantly. With one look she knew who he was and who he was looking for.

"Tch" the old wizard muttered as he followed the young healers orders "wizards these days don't know basic manners" he said to the lady besides him.

"the girl just couldn't do anything good in her life" the lady sighed as she walked near her husband gracefully.

When they reached the room they saw the card glow bright, the man hid it in his coat and went inside, the lady arrived soon after.

"Kora" the lady said and with a poof the young house elf appeared "yes Lady Granger" the young house elf bowed "bring us tea specifically the one that i like from Paris" the Lady said as she sat in the small sitting area the man followed suite.

"why did they even have to call us she looks perfect i assume shes only doing this to seek our attention" the man scoffed

"Now now dear we need to look like we care for the healers. Remember we are organizing a fundraiser for st mungos later this year. And I would love it if they don't slander us in the meantime. They can try to defame us but it gets tiring as years progress" the lady told her husband.

"Kora is here my lady, unfortunately we don't have the tea leaves from paris anymore" kora said fidgetly.

"worthless elf like its master" the old lady said as she slapped the elf in front of her "bring me any tea then with leaves that fits me i assume you were trained by dinny what to do" she said as she casted a wandless scourgify on her rings that was tainted with blood of the small elf

"Yes lady," Kora said as she apperated "I swear these elves just get on my nerves," the lady muttered as she calmed down.

After a couple of seconds a knock was heard from the door. "enter" lord granger answered from his chair.

"Good afternoon lord granger and lady granger. I am Healer Tinnet with my assistant healer and research Pomfrey. I believe you have seen her earlier at the front desk" the older healer said as she walked into the room.

"Yes, I assume youre here to tell us about the girl," the man said as he read the daily prophet in the table offered to them.

"Kora is back master with the tea" Kora said as she apparated with the tea set "yes kora thank you leave it here and apparate away" the lady said "yes lady" kora said as she apparated away.

"tea?" the lady asked the healer as she drank her tea gracefully

"no thank you lady, and yes lord granger we are here to tell you about the girl" the healer said as she took her wand and swiftly casted a diagnosis charm over the girl who was laying passed out in bed "jean granger was found-"

"Yes, yes skip that part. It was quite a shame we just want the important part: can she give us heirs or not" the old man said as he folded the paper he was reading and looked at the healer for the first time since the healer entered.

"I believe every information is important when it comes to my patients." the healer paused in disgust but occluded herself before it became disrespectful.