Orphan girl

"Why is the watch so important?" I asked him. "I contains your other mind, your original mind." He said. "What the hell do you mean?" I said to him. "I know who your father is." He said. "Are you positive? I don't think that's true." I told him. "No I'm positive. His name is Koschei, or as he likes to be called the master." He said with a smile. "What does that mean? Is that good?" I asked him. "Of course it is, it means we are the same mind and that I'm not alone." He said. "And what kind would that be? Your human right?" I ask him. "Well........no, actually. I am a time lord, the last one alive, but now it seems I am not. I am from the planet galifrey that doesn't exist anymore." He tells me. "What do you mean it seems like you aren't the last time lord anymore?" I ask him. "Well, Onea your a time lord." "What in the world are you talking about?! I am a human! I have a life!" I yell back at him. "Your time lord conscience is inside the watch that you apparently lost. You open that watch and you become a time lord again! Isn't that great!" He exclaims. "And then what? I die? Because if that's what is going to happen then you can just forget about me because I have a life, that is finally getting better and I am not about to give that up!" I yell to him. "The person you are right now doesn't exist! She shouldn't exist! Onea's only been alive for 2 years!" He yells to me this time.