𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗲

~~~ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ•°*

"Hey! I said no head shots!"

"But the cheek is not the head."

"Yeah it is, it's part of my face!"

"Is the cheek part of the face?"

Three children stood together in the snow, bundled up with winter coats and scarves. Their hands were covered with gloves, with the exception of the little dragon girl who kept picking up snow and watching it melt in her hands.

A boy with red hair and ruby colored eyes glanced at the dragon girl who asked the question. At least... it felt like he was looking at her.

His face was all blurry... come to think of it, the other boy's face was super blurry too. Their faces were all smudged and it was difficult to hear their voices too.

There were words, but no voices.

The little dragon girl tilted her head, a frown upon her face as the two little boys she'd been standing with melted away and just disappeared.

She looked around for a moment, wondering where they went before she looked down with a sigh.

"Heads up!"

Y/n got smacked in the face with a snow ball and sputtered, stumbling back before plopping on her butt.

She rubbed away the snow with a scowl as Tartaglia laughed to himself, amused by the look on her face.

Y/n picked up a piece of fallen wood, and literally set it ablaze before throwing it right back at Tartaglia who lunged out of the way to avoid being struck.

Another day of training had ended for y/n, so her and Tartaglia took to throwing snowballs at each other outside just for funsies.

The dragon lady spaced out for just a couple of seconds and was struck in the face out of the blue!

Capitano stood a distance away, watching the two.
Dottore had requested that he keep an eye on y/n to make sure nothing went wrong, as a recent experiment they'd run could easily go wrong should there be one slip up.

Things seemed to be fine overall. Despite y/n literally throwing a piece of wood at Tartaglia and obliterating a tree with it, she was careful not to hurt him when she finally got her hands on him.

Capitano let out a small sigh when y/n dunked Tartaglia's face into the snow, laughing at him while the young man floundered around.

For the most part she was being gentle.
That was worth something.

"Mister Captain Sir!" y/n shouted out of the blue, sitting on Tartaglia's back while the dude literally suffocated on snow, "I'm bored! I wanna go explore!"

"I'm not your babysitter, go ask Dottore." Capitano sighed heavily and the dragon woman huffed.

Fine then!

Y/n gave up on trying to murk Tartaglia, running back inside Zapolyarny Palace to go get warm and ask Dottore to go explore.

The poor man heard y/n before she even got there, and knew that he was in for it when the young woman popped up behind him and just laid on him like a cat would.