Chapter 1 Meet the Family

My family is a messed up group of harmful things like drug and that stuff.. It starts with my parental Grandmother, Kathy Puccet. She was a big drug user. She got pregnant in her early 20's with a man with the last name Sweeteert. At eight months, Sweeteert started to abused her. Right before the baby's birth she met a man named William Rhoer. When she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, she named him James Rhoer. She never told James about his real father or anything of his pregnancy. When James was 11 William had died of lung cancer from smoking cigarettes and had caused James to do more harm to himself. After William's death, Kathy married a man of the name Kevin Clair who was a rider and Ahippie too. He had a beard that all the way down to his chest. My Material grandparents are David Warner and Kathleen Brookhiser. They had 8 kids and my mother was the youngest. Kathy didn't do drugs or things like that, but she did have some mental health problems. She divorced David when my mother, Kandice Warner was about three then she married a Vietnam Veteran named Bob Ross. Bob didn't do drugs but he did smoke and drink a lot. When Kandice grew she had first married a mexican man named Auron Prado. They had twin girls named Jasimen and Taylor. Kandice divorced Aunon when the twins were 9 months old and went on in life and met James. They both fell in lobe with eachother and were really hitting it off then before long Kandice was pregnant and they were both still in their 20's. Kandice had a really hard childhood. She lived with her six brothers and her older sister. Kandice and her mom Kathleen, never got along. It was so bad that when she was 11, she thew herself into cupboards and said that her mom shoved her in there. Then, when Kathy finally had enough, she whipped Kandice as hard as she could with a belt. Then she dragged her into her car and took her to the Sheriff's office. When they got there, Kathy yelled at the sheriff "If you don't get this girl away from me I'll kill her! I'll kill her!" "Now Kathy, we all know that our kids sometimes step out of line, but there's no need to get this worked up." the Sheriff's had responded. "This girl has gone all the way over the line! I've had it with her! So take her NOW!!" Kathy screamed. The sheriff saw that their was nothing he could do to change her mind and put Kandice into foster care. There was one of the foster homes where their was a rule where no girls could sleep in the same room has boys but Kandice (luet mishe?) might have sneaked into the boy's room one night  and did a nono at age 11.