Your POV

"Amy!!" yells Chichi. "Wait up!!". "What?" you say,still shuffling forwards. "Nothing, just wanted to walk with you." smiles Chichi. You shrug. Someone starts calling your phone. You grab your phone out your pocket. " Don't answer your phone today, unless its someone you know" said mom before you left. You hesitate but answer. "Hello?" you say. You hear muffled noises. Suddenly the call cuts out. You get kind of spooked. The only word you could understand was 'Hell'. "Ooh, Was that James?" winks Chichi. "No-" you get cut off by another call. You answer. "Hello?" You say. "Hey babe!" answers James from the other side of the call. " Ohh, hey!!" you croak. "How are you Ams? (Aim-s)" asks James. "Im good." You lie. "Im good,thanks for asking babe." says James, sarcastically. "The thing I actually was calling for is to tell you some bad news..Your mother— she's.." James stops talking halfway through. "She is..she is..Dead!" Cries out James. "W-what.." you mumble. You end the call. You stop walking and stare at the ground. Chichi also stops. "What's wrong?" She asks. "My m-mother..Sh-she's...dead.." you croak. "Holy shit! What!?" Screams Chichi. "Yep.." you cry out. Your eyes start to fill up with tears as some of them weep down your pink cheeks.