xiii. 𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞!

"It's just a guy thing? Why?" Vera went on, laid next to Henry in her private dorm after he'd told about how he and Alexander had to cancel plans for the night

"Well, you have the be the first born son." Henry explained, taking his eyes off their movie as he rolled on his side to explain better. Vera paused it, mimicking his actions. "And noble born."

"But Alexander isn't." Vera pointed out Alexander's statue, biting at the inside of her mouth.

"Well, he's just gonna serve us drinks." Henry explained to her.

"Serve you?" Vera looked in disbelief.

"That's just what August says." Henry rose one of his hands in defense. "But, i'll watch out for him."

"Just, don't let Willie do anything out of hand. He doesn't take alcohol well." Vera said honestly, though it was a family thing considering she wasn't very good at drinking either. "And don't let August be mean to Alexander."

"I won't." he gave a laugh, reaching over and twisting a piece of her hair. A knock came to her window, Vera rolling over and walking over. "Is it Alexander?"

Vera ignored him, pushing the window open with a grin. "You missed half of our movie."

Alexander grinned up at her from the ground. "I wish you could come."

"Me too." Vera smiled, looking back as Henry got off the bed and fixed the button up under his sweater. "Don't let August be mean to you."

"Oh, he isn't mean to me, Princess Vera." Alexander showed his loyalty to the boy by lying to Vera.

"We'll come by after." Henry pressed a kiss to Vera's cheek, making her do the same before leaning over to lay one of Alexander's cheek. As she helped the strawberry blonde out of her window, she waved the two goodbye once more as they headed off to Wilhelm dorm. Vera sighed, pulling the window shut again and sitting back on her bed.

Eriks voice rung in her ears again as she looked at her medicine bottle. Vera shut her eyes with a shake of her head. Pulling on her blue and white blazer, that had matched her shorts, and began walking out of her dorm. It didn't take her long to reach her destination, smiling and saying hello to a few people along the way.

Her fist came up, knocking on the door. Vera waiter, pushing some hair behind her ears as the door was pulled open. Felice blinked in shock to see her there. "Vera."

"Hi." she cleared her throat, swaying on her feet. "So, I realized I haven't really given you a chance to explain yourself any."

"I really want to." Felice nodded her head.

"Well, make it good." Vera tilted her head, Felice grabbing her and and pulling her in. Vera looked to Madison on one of the beds. "Hi, Madison."

"Hey, Vera." Madison said back, continuing to pluck at her eyebrows in the mirror.