1

Toni POV

                                 Toni POV

"Toni Michele..." Janet sung into my ear lowly

"Mmm Jan" I groaned while turning over.

"Come on get up baby" she said while rubbing my back.

"What time is it?" I mumbled. It had to be early as hell the sun was barely out.

"It's 7:05" she replied while looking at her watch.

"Baby it's to early come back to bed" I whined as I snuggled into the sheets.

"Tonii..." she trailed off

"Baby please? It's way to early"

"Okay fine but we're not sleeping the day away Michele"

"Thank you baby" I said as I watched her undress down to her bra and boy shorts.

She slid in the bed and I immediately crawled on her. My head on her chest and her arms wrapped snugly around me.

Soon after, I fell asleep wrapped in her arms.

                           ***************

"Michele it's 12, get up baby" Janet opened the blinds. I scrunched up my face feeling the sun beam through the blinds.

"Ughh okay I'm up baby" I sighed.

"Great. Good morning beautiful" Janet smiled.

"Good morning my love"

"Since I already did all my hygiene stuff, I have a bath waiting for you" Said Janet.

"Awww thank you baby" I said cheesing. Little things like this made my heart explode.

Janet picked me up and I wrapped my legs around her waist. She carried me to the bathroom and sat me on the counter.

I brushed my teeth and did my facial routine. Janet stood there the whole time watching me do everything.

"Baby"  Janet called out.

"Yes love?" I replied

"You're so beautiful. You know that?"

"Ohh please I look ruff. But thank you baby"

"Your bath is ready beautiful" She picked me up off the counter and began undressing me. Once I was fully undressed, She sat me down in the tub. The water felt so good.

"You want any music on baby?"

"No I just wanna talk to you"

Janet nodded and grabbed my towel. She came and sat on the edge of the tub.

We sat and talked for bit, then Janet said she would wash my body. After she washed my body. I stood up and rinsed off. Once I finished, Janet stood there with the towel. I stepped into her and she wrapped it around me.