The Invasion

Author: Hiya! Just wanna say thank you so much for the vote @-PEACHYBAKUHOE <3

Y/n Pov:

Today we are going to the lake where the waterfall is.

This is your outfit. If you don't like it feel free to change it :))

While I was standing beside Zhen Zhen I saw Alex,  the red-headed boy from yesterday, OMG they are making eye contact and I'm already planning their wedding. (Zhen Zhen told you his name)

But then all of a sudden Darius push out of the way ruining their moment, god I wanna punch him so hard. we just ignore what just happen and get on the bus.

-----------

Arrive at the Lake

'Ah, sorry guys, some kids shit the canoe while shooting the rapids' said the lady.

'Aww' everyone said disappointed. 

while people were shouting and talking. Zhen Zhen tap me making me look at her. She shows me the pan-flat with the picture of a girl standing on the edge of the cliff near the waterfall. She just looks in the other direction and I give her a nod. 

We walked to the other side of the forest, leaving the group behind. 

'Where are you going?' I heard Alex shouting at us from behind, but we just ignore him and keep going.

'Zhen Zhen, Y/n' Alex shouts, 'Zhen Zhen, Y/n do you know where you are going?'

We just ignore him and keep going. Alex keeps shouting at us telling we should go back, soon we lost him and keep going. I guess he gives up and heads back on his own.

Me and Zhen Zhen arrive at the cliff, WOW the waterfall is god dame beautiful.

While we are relaxing looking around, I heard a scream, sounds like Alex...

'I'm gonna go check that out' I said to Zhen Zhen. She just nods and I follow the scream.

'Let him go' I heard a voice, dame who is he?

'Move along mountain hobo, we got no qualms with you' Darius said, Alex started screaming.

'Is everything ok?' I ask as I walk toward them. But then I met the most handsome boy I have ever seen before. He looks at me and looks back at Darius and said 'I'm not gonna ask you again' 

Darius comes near the boy and says 'Big mistake, bro' throwing Alex on the ground.

Darius starts talking shit while I'm busy starring at the boy.I didn't even notice Alex on the ground.

But then the boy punches Darius. YEET

The boy looks at me and said 'you know starring isn't nice' Oh god'