Chapter 4

And now we are onto Chapter 4! I've been getting a lot of good feedback on this story so I'm very excited. I may even have to start updating more ;)

The song for this chapter is of course over there --------->>>>>>>>>

I do not own this song or the lyrics.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

________________________________________________________________________________          

 ***RECAP***

Cole's POV

Ms. Carver started assigning seats. In the front on the right she placed Nate and Jake. Jake gave me a look of pure hatred. I gave him a thumbs up. And at the back on the left she placed me and Sam.

Perfect. As far away from Nate as possible. I looked at Sam to see that she had turned pale and was constantly pulling her long red hair behind her ear, which I knew to be a sign of stress or nervousness.

Did she really hate me so much?

________________________________________________________________________________

3 weeks later things were improving.

Nate hadn’t been christened a Freak, even though he only hung out with me and Jesse, and occasionally Oliver, when he wasn’t being an ass.

I don’t think people knew where to put him. He hung out with The Freaks, he was a Choir Freak, and he had already made enemies with most of the Populars. But he was also hot, so naturally nobody knew what to do with him.

Also an improvement: people were starting to talk to me and Jesse. I mean before everyone ignored us and wouldn’t be caught dead in our presence.

But now Losers, Freaks, and sometimes even Nobodies were courageously waltzing up to us. I was extremely pleased. We were starting to disrupt the order of this horrible school.

And another improvement: Cole sat next to me in Chemistry.

I know I know. He’s a jerk! Why are you happy?

Well maybe I still had feelings for him. Just a little. He still hasn’t talked to me unless it was required. He kept shooting me secret glances though, like he was nervous.

But I’m probably just imagining things. Again.

Anyways after school I was walking to the Choir room. I didn’t have a piano in my house unfortunately, and I was dying to practice. But as I walked down the hall, I heard music. I followed the sound to the Choir room.

Poking my head in, I immediately noticed a difference about the room. All of the chairs had been stacked and put against a wall, and the grand piano had been pushed into a corner.

A girl with her long golden hair in a ponytail was dancing in the middle of the room, to something that sounded like Love Song by Sara Bareilles. She spun around and I gasped.

It was Molly!

I watched with my mouth open as she performed some complicated dance routine. It was beautiful! She finished and I clapped loudly completely astounded. I couldn’t help it. She was awesome. After all, even though she was a Popular, she had never been mean to me.

She turned around and looked at me with wide blue eyes and blushed.

“I know. I’m terrible. No need to make fun of me,” she said shyly, turning off the music.