mr.popular

Mr.Popular

"I don't want to be with you anymore..." I whispered, fiddling with my fingers.

His table went quiet, looking back and forth between me and him.

"What?" He muttered, fixing his gaze on me.

"I-I'm breaking up with you." I spoke more louder.

They oohed quietly, while he stood up slowly.

"You're breaking up with me? You're kidding right?" He said softly.

"Obviously not." I spoke with more confidence.

They gasped and laughed a little shaking their heads.

He clenched his jaw and towered over me, "Were gonna go outside and talk about this, ok?"

"No, there's nothing to talk about." I frowned

"Well baby you don't get to make decisions, okay? You just get to listen and do as I say like a good little girl."

His table laughed, making fun of me but others shook their head, as if they were disappointed in him.

"I hate you... I hate you so much and this is why I don't want to be with you anymore!" I glared, tears forming.

His look softened, "No, don't say that.. you don't hate me, you don't right?" He said with hope.

I stood quietly.

He chuckled, "Lets go and talk, come on."

I let him guide me outside, taking me behind school where no one stood. Once we reached it the first thing he did was get on his knees, grabbing my hands. "I love you, I fucking love you so much you can't just leave me, w-what- why would you say that?! Please baby, don't do this to me, are you serious?"

Tears started forming in his eyes as I stared at him with sad eyes.

"You treat me so bad, you prefer your friends over me, how do you thin that makes me feel?"

He shut his eyes and shook his head.

"I want someone who will love me and treat me right, I want to feel wante-"

"I do love you! I'm on my knees for you right now, I could be not giving a shit and fucking girls in a stall room but I'm crying over you like a fucking pussy, how can you say that to me?! Do you want me to drop my friends for you?! I will! I'll fucking ditch them for you, I'll change my attitude for you but don't fucking leave me, baby please!"

This was the first time for him to ever do this, cry for me, offer to leave his friends for me, change for me.

But why doesn't he want to let me go?

What's so special about me...