Chapter 8

Tanjirou sat down next to Zenistu and Inoske. All three had very heavy makeup on as well as hideous hair styles. The Sound Hashira, even though flamboyance was his main ideal, he had struggled to make the poor young boys look pretty.
  "Now then, you three know the plan right?" Uzui asked. The three nodding.
  "We'll look for the demon in one of the local houses and take up jobs as workers." Zenitsu chirped up. Caressing the soft fabric of his kimono. Inoske meanwhile was struggling with his makeup, almost trying to eat it only to get his hand smacked away by Tanjirou.
  "That's not food!"
  "ITS TASTY!"
  The sound Hashira snorted. His kimono rose and fell as he gave a hearty laugh.
  "Ah, you three will be the most fabulous demon slayers out there! Do me my proud boys!" They all nodded and got up. Ready to search for work.

  Go luck out there!" Tengen smiled, waving down the trio as they went their own separate ways. The Sound Hashira, while he had only given them their makeup and new outfits, he was beat. He headed back to the inn he was staying at and changed his clothes back to his usual uniform. He sleeked back his head and put on his bejeweled bandana before taking off and making his way into the roofs. Night had fallen and this would be his only night to explore and possibly get some entertainment ok his own. Tonight would be interesting.

  Y/n walked down the dimly lit street. She was dressed up in men's attire and had her hair tied into a bun. She walked with purpose. Type that nobody dared to bother her about. But if she wanted to find Tanjirou then she'd have to ask the locals. For about an hour or so she went in and out of whore houses, bars, and even a few bathhouses only to get nothing. She asked a few children if she had seen a young man with red hair and eyes. She even went as far as to pray at the local shrine for help. She was about to stop looking before she came across a pair of men who had just exited the bar.

  "Are you looking for someone, miss?" Y/n nodded.
  "Yes! In looking for a trio of young men. They have swords and fighting uniforms." The figures nodded, one taking her hand and kissing it making her blush.
  "Ah, thank you."
  "No problem. Now then, I know exactly where they are. Allow me to lead you." The man wrapped an arm around her waist. She tried to wiggle away but his arms were stronger.
  The two men walked with her down the street. Smirking and giving her short glances before they finally arrived at a large building. The musk of pleasure was stronger than she had thought it would be.
  "Thank you for leading me. I'll be taking my leave now-" The two suddenly started to walk past the building and into a small allyway.
  "Heh..umm..isn't that the building?" The two snickered.
  "You should know what's going on here, darling." Y/n began to panic. She struggled to beg away only to be pushed up against the wall. If she screamed she doubted anybody would come and help her.
  "Wait. You can't do this!" The one pinning her reached around and tried his best to undo her pants while the other stood guard.
  "Stop! I'm warning you!" They didn't. They continued. Y/n could feel her heart beating in her chest. It was as if it were in her throat now. She felt them reached for the inside of her thighs. This can't be happening.
  In a moment of desperation, Y/n screamed. A loud as possible. The two men laughed.
  "You won't get any help around her sweetheart."
  "No! Wait!"

"You know. It's very rude to take before asking." A voice sounded from somewhere in the shadows. "Saves yourself from all of the drama." A savior! Y/n looked up and saw Tengen walking forward. Her towered over her assaulters.
  "Lord Tengen!" She cried out for him. He smiled.
  "Hello there, blossom." The sound Hashira glared daggers at the two men making them run off. Y/n fell to her knees making the pillar walk over and help her up.
  "Quite a flamboyant enterance if I do say so myself." She smiled and hugged him. He did the same, his massive buff arms wrapped around her making her feel safe.
  "Now then. Let's get you out of here."

  "How did you find me?" Y/n asked as Tengen washed her back. She was sore from walking around all day.
  "You smell like wisteria. Not only that but being on the roofs has its perks." He smiled. Y/n blushed even more as she felt his hands brush against her back.
  "You shouldn't blush like that. A shade of pink that beautiful won't let me control myself." Y/n nodded.
  "Sorry, Lord Tengen." She calmed down. Uzui wrapped a towel around her.
  "You've turned into quite the young lady. The master must be very proud of you. Does he know where you are?" Y/n froze.
  "I see. You're still a trouble maker? How adorable." He hugged her before getting up. Turning around, she could see he was still in his uniform, headband and all. He cleared a space on the bed he was using putting a line of pillows down the middle.
  "You'll sleep on that side, I'll sleep on the other." She looked up surprised at him. Slowly, she got up and walked over to her side.
  "You're not gonna sleep with me?" Uzui shook his head.
  "The pillars would decapitate me if I did such an act. Besides, I would drive through you so hard you wouldn't be able to walk." He gave her a flashy smile.
  Y/n thought to herself. It had been a year. They all had matured, clearly. Did they all have a certain respect for her now? No, they were all angry at her. Or were they?
  "H-how are the others?" She laid down, pulling the covers over her and closing her eyes. She hears Tengen begin to undress.
  "Everybody is all doing well. Rengoku has just gotten back from a very dangerous mission! He also got himself killed by a flashy demon!" She gasped.
  "IS HE OK?" She shouted. Tengen laughed.
  "Rengoku is stronger than ever now. I doubt anything could bring him down." The bed shifted a little as he laid down.
  "He misses you a lot. They all have."
  "They?"
  "The Hashira! Even Obani admits he wished to see you. They're all excited to see the young woman you've become." Y/n smiled before uzui added, "A very fine young woman that is." She blushed. Hiding her face under the covers.
  "Goodnight miss. I'll take you back home tomorrow." She nodded, falling asleep. Tengen's breathing helping her doze off.

  The sun was right in her eyes when she woke up. Her mattress was even warmer.
  "Mmm..." She opened her eyes to see that she was laying on top of the sound Hashira. She panicked and slid off only for him to catch her. His arms squeezing their bodies together.
  "Good morning troublemaker." She smiled. Y/n struggled to breath as her face was in between his man boobs.
  "C-cant breeeeeth!" The sound Hashira smiled and let go on her.
  "Come now little blossom. We must be quick if we wish to get you home!" She nodded and got up to get dressed.
  "Lord Tengen?"
  "Hmm?"
  "When's the next meeting of the Hashira?"
  "In a few weeks."
  "Thank you!"