𝟐. 𝐙𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬

"You should head back to your owner, he will need you

"You should head back to your owner, he will need you." Bloom said as they went further away from the people which all of them were acting like zombies, Plagg nods looking at the directions of the school. "And you stay safe while Cat noir and Ladybug save the day." He said hesitating to leave her all alone but he saw her taking off into the sky, he left in a hurry.

Once he arrived he saw Adrien looking around the lockers in panic while calling his name.

"Plagg! Plagg!" Adrien said and goes under the bed. "I'm here." Plagg said.

"Plagg." Adrien said with a smile but it soon turns into a frown. "Whee have you been? I was worried that something happened to you." He said like a parent scolding a child and Plagg shrugs not wanting to tell him about Bloom yet.

"No time to explain, an akuma attack is happening on the streets of Paris." Plagg said as he points outside. "Plagg, claws out!" Adrien said and transformed.

____

"Dragon energy!" Bloom makes a flame dragon appear pushing some people away from two little kids who were holding each other crying. With her left hand she shot multiple flames. "Fire!" With that it throws the adults away from them giving Bloom some time.

"Come on, I'm going to take you somewhere safe." Bloom said which the two kids jump in her arms, she flies into a roof of a bakery. "Are you a fairy?" One of the children said with a smile on her face looking at Bloom's wings.

Bloom nods playfully poking her nose. "Sure I am, but let's keep this a secret from everyone okay."

"Okay!" Both kids said with a smile. "Good, now what do you think Ladybug's lucky charm will be?" She asked to pass the time and pass the scary situation for them.

"A wipe! I always see mommy remove her makeup with it." The boy said with a grin. "Is true, I also see my mommy do it." The girl said.

"Let's watch some news, see what's happening." Bloom said taking her phone out the three looking at the news.

"Yet again, it seems citizens of Paris are in great danger. Since this morning, a strange disease is spreading." Nadja said.

"A smooch diseases." The boy said with a look of disgust earning a laugh from the girls.

"Hordes of kissing zombies are spreading throughout Paris! Let's go over to our Mayor, Mr. Bourgeois, live from City Hall." Nadja said and it showed the Mayor in the city hall to the reporters.

"We advise all Parisians to remain inside at this time." Mr. Bourgeois said and suddenly Officer Roger comes out of nowhere kissing his cheek. "Kissy-poo!" The line ends making Nadja worried calling out to the Mayor.