10.realization

The so called event in the Jin clan was nothing but a meeting and show off each clans wealth.

As the day turns tonight, Wei ying happily lay down on his bed and decided to go to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~

Memory when they were 15
Lan zhan : wei wuxian! Stay away from me!
Lan zhan said fully mad.

Wei ying: what?! Because I'm from a Wen clan!!! Or...or (Sob) lan zhan is it her Jin liuh.... You always let her  talk and get near you!!!! Is it her do you like her? Lan zhan your supposed to only love me!!!! Please.......

Lan zhan also has tears in her eyes he doesn't know why is he hurting when he saw Wei wuxian cry in front of him, it's  like some part of him want to calm him down but he still stood in front of him expression less.

Lan zhan: wei ying......... Please don't involve other person in here , our situation....... Will soon be fixed and both of us will be happy just please wait for that day...... Wait for me to accept you again....
Lan zhan said calmly, because at least that way Wei ying will stop crying and just give him more space to at least think.

Wei ying: lan...zhan... You call me by my name again (giggles) I promise I'll wait for that day lan zhan...(giggles)

End of memory......

Wei wuxian: ahhhh!!!!! (Cringe)
What the fuck! Is that how desperate I am? Really!?
Wei wuxian said just woken up.

But before he could say another word there was a Knock from the door.
So he quickly get up and open it.

Wei wuxian: ohhh wen qing what's the matter? Why are you here so early?
He asked still sleepy.

Wen Qing: it's good that your awake now, go and clean yourself. We will go back to the wen clan, hangguang-jun will be there too for an announcement.

Wei wuxian: but we just got here!
He said really tired and so done of traveling.

Wen Qing: Don't worry will travel using our sword. But you seem to forgotten your sword so I'll just ask Wen Xu to give you a ride.

Wei wuxian: ohhhh.... Ok ..
Well at least I'm not gonna ride a wagon or a horse this Time.
It's really making me vomit.
Wei wuxian said quickly go and clean him self up.

When they were at the courtyard he saw wen Xu talking to some guy he looks like he came from the Jin sect but his robes looks like came from the other clan. And he call him "Jin zixun"
When wen Xu notice him he quickly go to him and hold his hand making him froze.

Wen Xu: wei ying! I heard you didn't bring your sword, come on ride on my sword and let's go back to our clan.
He said worried.

Wei ying: uhhhhh..... Haha ok .... But who are you talking to I never seen him before?

Wen Xu: his Jin zixun from his newly made sect. Mo clan. His now our alliance,Now come let's go back to our clan shall we?
He said and he ride his sword and open his hand to wei ying making a gentle gesture for him to take his hand.

As they were riding the sword Wei ying can't help to hug wen Xu from the back since he never thought that riding a sword is more worst than riding a wagon.And wen Xu can't help but to feel more happy.

As they arrive at wen clan they saw so many people and a girl kneeling at the middle of the crowd.
As they went down wei ying find a close place he can vomit cause he really can't stop it now.
As he was doing his thing two man approach him and touch his back feeling worried.

Lan zhan/wen Xu: wei ying?!
They both say in same time making theM both glare at each other again with wei wuxian at the middle who just get done vomiting.

Wei ying: yahhhh... Stop glaring at each other! You never know maybe you'll like each other one day! And I'm fine .
He said making the two young man in front of him look away at each other.
But lan zhan quickly hold his waist
Making wei ying close to him.

Lan zhan: wei ying, you need to rest.
Lan zhan said worried.

Wei ying: ehhhh? What's going on here first?
Wei ying ask confused.

But when he looked at the women who's at the middle of the crowd. He was shoked when the the guards take off the cover on her face, it was the same women she met yesterday who just hurt him.This also made lan zhan shocked.

Xue yang: This women was the last person who's with young master Wei, when he was found drown on the lake. Most of the people say that she pushed wei wuxian on to the lake by her own hands. This statement is proven to be true when one maiden said he saw the second mistress Jin's hand at the back of young master Wei when he fall into the water.
He announced.

Everyone was so shocked and started to gossip. Wei wuxian is really known as the Young master wei who was very kind and charming so what happened to him was concerned by other civilians too making them more worried.

Wei wuxian: ayahhhh this people are crazy when it comes on getting justice,
How can they based on simple gossip and only one person who only see One minute of the story.

Xue yang: she must get punish, and the elder give her the punishment of ........ Deaths.
He said and the guards started to unsheathe there sword.Then lan zhan kneel in front of her making everyone shocked and Wen Xu to get mad,but also make other people gossip Even more.

Wen Maiden: I heard, that she was the other women of the great hangguang-jun, that's why young master wei and him are still not getting meried yet.

Lan maidens: I also see them together most of the times.

Wei ying heard this making him frown
Wei ying: ohh.... So she's the other women on the story. The reason why lan zhan and wei wuxian broken up, because of misunderstanding all thanks to her. Tsk! Since she's not really at fault this time I'll let this slide. So annoying!