Chapter Five

A/N: Hehehe. I was really boreed. So I decided to writee(: Pleasee Votee!!! Tell Your friends to read this, tell your mom, your dog, your pig, your flying t-rex, and last but not least, your friends moms sisters cousins aunts uncles dogs owners sisters daughters nephew.(: Okayy so Vote + Comment = Faster Uploading(: The future is in your hands young grasshopper. :P

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap: Jake starts to tell Paige who he likes, but is cut off by a scream... Alexis' scream. :O

As soon as I heard that scream I jumped out of my seat and ran into the cafeteria, with Jake following right behind me. I turned my head to look at the table where we were sitting and I see Alexis crying and Sam passed out.

"Shit" I hear Jake mutter under his breath as he ran to Sam. He lifted Sam up and ran to the Nurse. Alexis and I were following close by him. Jake made a sharp turn into the nurses office and said quite loudly," Mrs. Brown, Sam has diabetes and must have passed out due to low blood sugar."

I was shocked that Jake knew all those big words. Alexis looked like she had seen a ghost. Her skin was so pale and she was shaking. I sat down and dragged her with me. She leaned against me and whispered," I was so scared. I thought he died. One second he was talking to me, the next he was on the floor not moving." 

I didn't know what to say, so I just hugged her as we watched the nurse inject him with some stuff to raise his blood sugar. I was completely unaware of what to do in this situation, so I was glad that Jake was there. He came over to me and Alexis, and said that Sam was going to wake up in a few minutes, and he should be fine. I didn't know why but I felt a little worried for Sam.

I know. I was worried about my sanity too.

 Sam woke up right then. He sat straight up and was panting. The nurse told him to lay back down and relax. Alexis jumped up right next to him and said," Oh my gosh, are you okay?" Sam looked like he didn't want to answer her but he nodded. "Well erm, i'm gunna get going." I said. Jake looked at me and said he was going to leave too. Once we got outside of the office Jake tried to walk away from me. " Oh, no you don't" I said while dragging him next to me. 

"So who is this mystery crush girl that you like?" I said while grinning. 

He sighed. " Well, I like...A-A-Alexis.." He avoided my gaze and stared straight ahead.

 "Oh." Yep. I'm a genious. The only thing I could think to say was, oh. Wow, I am a horrible twin.

He sighed again and looked right at me. " If you tell anyone. I swear I will make your life a living hell"

"I won't. I promise." Honestly, I knew if I did tell someone that Jake would do something bad to me. So I just told myself to think of that whenever I wanted to blab.

"Can I tell you a secret?" He said with a shy smile. 

I agreed while jumping up and down. Did I tell you that I LOVE secrets? 

"Well, I know a few people that think your, and I quote, 'super hot shit'." He said with a grimace.

I on the other hand was jumping up and down. "YAYAYAYAY!" I said while giggling like a kid. I hugged him and ran into the cafereria. I sat down at an empty table and picked up my book so it looked like I was reading, but I wasn't. I was day dreaming about who could think I am hot. I was so into my thoughts that I didn't notice when someone sat next to me and said," Well, when I read I turn the page occasionally." I blushed and looked at the person. It was a hot guy. When I say hot, I mean SUPER DUPER UBER TASTICALLY HOT! He had curly, dirty blonde hair. His eyes were ice blue. I thought they were contacts at first, but I looked around his eye and didn't see any contacts. He was not scrawny at all. He was like a god.

So I just gawked at him for a minute, before saying," Oh. I was thinking... About.... stuff." Yeah, another smart thing to say. He just chuckled and said," Well, now you can think about me." He winked and walked away. I was shocked so I just picked up my book and got a head start to class.

********

 After suffering through math, I started to walk outside to Jake's car, when I noticed that there was a shadow following me. I made a sharp right to try to lose them, but they turned the second I turned. I sighed and turned around, only to see the "god" that I met at lunch. He chuckled at my shocked face and said,"Yes, I am stalking you. Oh and my name is Finn." 

I smiled and stood on my tippy toes because he was really tall. "Well Finny boy, my name is Paige, and I am going to go now, if your done stalking me." He looked shocked that I wasn't flirting or giggling with him. So I smirked and started to run to Jake's car. Once I got there I saw that Jake and Sam were waiting for me. 

"What the hell was that?" Jake asked in a harsh tone. "What do you mean dear brother?" I said with an innocent face. "Don't play dumb with me, why in the name of bloody hell were you talking to Finn O'Conner?" I laughed and said," Oh so he's an Irish lad eh? Well, if you must know, he was stalking me just to tell me his name. Then I walked away before he could say anything else. So excuse me for being friendly." Jake and Sam sighed at the same time. Jake started the car and we were all silent the whole way home.

 Once we got to our house I jumped out of the car and ran up to my room, to avoid any contact with any person of this household. Unfortunately, I spotted two midgets crawling around my bedroom floor. I sighed and picked up Rachel and Rebecca and sat them in the hallway. I turned to my desk and saw that I had a text from Alexis. I looked at the phone only to see this:

Hay gf. Wazzup? Well deres a partayy at Mike Telise's house. Nd u my dear frand rcoming!

K ill pic u up at 7. Byeezzz.(:

I rolled my eyes at her bad texting grammar and ran to my closet to find a cute outfit. After what seemed like hours, but was only about 3 minutes. I decided on a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a tight Hollister shirt, and my favorite ankle boots. I curled my hair so that there was a few tight curls, but the rest was straight. I decided on just some eyeliner because it was already 6:50 and Alexis should be here soon. I ran to sit on my porch, only to find Alexis sitting there waiting for me. She grinned at me and pointed to the car. I frowned when I saw who was sitting in the front seat. 

Finn O'Conner.

Great. Just Great.

A/N: Sorry for the short chappie. I was running low on inspiration. And NO Sam is not some mythilogical creature. Or a vampire. Or a werewolf. He really does have diabetes! I should upload once i get like 10 votes or comments!!! Pleaseeee vote and comment! If you don't I will send my evil japanese monkeys to come and eat your eyes out! Yep, I went there.

K byee japanese monkey foods(: