Rules and Basics

So here, we are, on chapter one. Here you will be introduced to the basics of fangirling and some simple rules and tips to abide by. If you are reading this, I presume you either are a fangirl, are becoming a fangirl or have to deal with a fangirl. Here you'll find answers about the new species of humans, that we label as fangirls, and occasionally if male, a rare occurrence, a fanboy. So let's move on.

Here are the different types of fangirls. Please pay attention as each needs to be handled differently.

1. The Casual Fangirl

This is a type of fangirl, that does not become overly obsessed with characters, books, movies or celebrities. She is not affected by the deaths of characters and avoids getting overly attached to any of them. She believes that it is just fiction and tries not to get over come by the feels , which we will talk about later.

Danger rating : 3/10

2. The Standard Fangirl

She may be dangerous, but usually can be contained. Be warned, she will go crazy every single time her fandom, ship, or cannon is mentioned, and often can be a little unpredictable.

Danger rating: 6/10

3. The Crazy Fangirl

You will encounter her more than once. Her whole walls are covered top to ceiling in posters, she goes berserk if you dare mention anything related to her fandom, even if it is the number four (we will talk about this later) Her phone wallpaper is her fave character, her room is full with books, she has almost all merchandise and may dress or act like the person she is obsessing with.

Danger rating : 10/10

4. The Artist

She can create the most beautiful art of her ship, even if non existent, draw the most amazing pictures of character which provides the rest of the fangirls something to admire and re-post. This fangirl is the reason why  all the others thrive, she can create anything and everything.

Danger rating : 7/10 ( may vary as this fangirl can be a combination of others)

5. The Secret Fangirls

You will not find any posters on their walls, they look completely normal and walk among us. They're like spies that no one suspects. Most likely you won't even realize they are part of a fandom. But on the inside, their head is filled with fiction and day dreams of their favourite character.

Danger rating: 9/10, when they can't hold it in any longer, they explode

6. The Screamer

Easily mistaken for banshees, they tend to scream a lot. Like a lot. A picture, a word, even a person that had the same hair style as their favourite character will cause a full on seizure. These fangirls avoid going in public as they often can't control their urges. Instead they stay at home and blog, tweet, re tweet or create fan pages of tumblr or other places. Beware, they may throw things.

Danger rating : 10/10

So there we have it, the basic types of fangirls you may encounter, or may end up being. Please take note that danger ratings may vary from subject to subject, as it depends on their personality and fandom.

Next up are the Basic Rules of Being a Fangirl

1. You should have the following things when reading or watching a movie