jealousy n' cravings 2 - TS

you might want to go through the last chapter again, in case you forgot the storyline.
and as the story goes further, things get intense ;)
jump in and enjoy x

Shot 2 of 2:
__________________________________
...continuation:

Before Ashok went to take his seat, he went to shivangi holding something for her. she was confused and surprised. sai just looked at them wondering what's coming next.

Ashok held out a box to shivangi and told
"shivangi, this is for you, i saw your story that you were craving for meetha..so i got you this Rasmalai..i know this is your favorite."

Sai just glared at him angrily and jealousy seeping through him while thinking "how tf does this bandar know what's my tazbu's favorite!!!"

"oh! thank you so much Ashok! but how do you know this is my favorite?" shivangi asked confused and also slightly feeling the tension between the two boys.

"oh...that..i had asked mansi i mean rutuja and she told me you really love rasmalai so i just got you this." Ashok told genuinely

"aww that's really sweet of you Ashok, thanks" and she took the box he was holding to her.

Sai was just glaring at Ashok, trying his best to not feel jealous that she took his treat.

Ashok looked at Sai and gave him a light smirk before going back to his seat. Sai saw that and his fists clenched though he tried keeping a blank face so as to not make it too obvious and cursed inwardly.

For a few minutes, Ashok and Shivangi got in some random talks, sai was just silent as he didn't have the mood to talk at all. shivi did notice that but decided to keep quiet.

.

A few moments later, ashok asked "kya hua shivangi? you are not eating the rasmalai?"

"oh..this..actually..sorry i can't eat this now cause sai had already given me smoothies and chocolates back in the room so my sweet cravings are done for the day" she explained while patting sai's bicep slightly.

Now it was sai's turn to smirk, though he didn't look at ashok.

"oh..i didn't know that" ashok said sounding sad.

"no don't worry ashok, at lunch time i'll give this to the deshmukh family..i'm sure they will enjoy and yeah i will taste a lil bit too" she said assuringly and smiled.

Ashok's face fell but he faked a smile and now it was his turn to go silent.

.

And that's when the other co actress, Snehal started asking them a few fun riddles to lighten up the environment.

"what is lighter than air but you can't hold it for more than 5 minutes?" it was for sai and maybe ashok too.

Sai heard the question carefully and went into a deep slumber of thoughts thinking what would be the answer. he had this urge to answer this riddle before ashok and prove himself smarter.

Shivangi was just trying to control her laugh as she knew the answer already. Snehal joked and asked her if she still remembers the answer,