Damn Archangels

Authors note: This is one of my first supernatural fics and the setting is the bunker for future reference. Anyway hope you all enjoy reading this.|

"Y/n!" Your brothers called, "Get up!" "Five more minutes!" You responded you heard footsteps approaching "Y/n You need to get up, today's the day the archangels come to stay with us"Sam responded. "Seriously, why do we have to watch over those douches?" Asked Dean." "Because Chuck said that we had to teach his sons how to live as humans or something." You mumbled to them. "Ok well get ready Y/n we'll be in the kitchen." "Alright" you replied. You got up,chose your clothes for today which was y/f/c (Your favorite color) Flannel,Black pants and white socks. You hopped into the shower, singing not caring who heard you. You got out,dried off and got dressed. As you were doing you hair you heard noise from the kitchen. You quickly finished up as you rushed to the kitchen.

As you arrived in the doorway, you saw 4 youngish looking guys standing together in a line with Chuck in the front talking to your brothers. The closet guy to you was short and had whiskey eyes with light brown hair,The second was average and had Brown eyes with brown hair,the third was tall and had blue eyes with blond hair and the final one was average and had black hair with greenish blue eyes. "Y/n glad you could join us"said the older man. The room turned it's attention to you. "These are my 4 sons that you guys are going to be looking after for now." You nodded before answering "So these are the famous Archangels,I've heard so much about" you said as you walked towards the 4 and Chuck.

Chuck moved to the side with your two brothers and then told the archangels to introduce themselves. " I'm Lucifer" said the blond one trying to be first, "Michael" said the black haired one, "Raphael" said the other black haired one and finally the light brown hair one said "Gabriel." "Wait wait wait" you said "You guys got your names wrong." They looked at each other,then Chuck and finally you in confusion. You got about a foot infront of Lucifer and said "The fallen" you then moved infront of Michael "the warrior" next was Raphael "the healer" and last but not least you got to Gabriel "And finally the messenger." "Or as my brothers like to call you guys, the crybaby daddy isssues one,the teachers pet one,the overly serious one and the douchy jokester one." You said turning towards Chuck and your brothers. Sam and Dean were trying not burst out laughing and Chuck was trying to hold in a chuckle. The archangel just stood there in shock and confusion on what just happen. Only Gabriel seemed to get the joke and started to laugh a bit. "Anyway" said Chuck "I'll be taking my leave so have fun with them." "Don't worry we'lltake care of them, right boys?" You asked your brothers. "Yeah yeah" they both mumbled in response "and you 4 will behave yourselves as well?"
"Yes the 4 said in unison "great" Chuck said before disappearing

"Well now that dad's gone, now what?" Michael said looking at you and your brothers. "We party!" Gabriel yelled, "no we should mess around with the Winchesters while partying" Lucifer said.
"Or you guys could just sit on the couch and shut your pie holes while me and Sam work" Dean said. 30 minutes later "Y/n! Me and Sam need to go work on a case. Would you be find staying here with these 4?" Dean asked. "Yeah I'll be fine" you responded as you heard the door to the bunker open then shut. "Well" you said turning towards the 4. "What movie shall we watch?" You asked "Titanic" said Michael "it's the only movie I've ever really heard about." "Star wars" said Lucifer "it's has anarchy and destruction."
"Star trek" said Raphael giving a look to Lucifer and finally Gabriel said "Let's watch home alone." "Hmmm, I agree with Gabe let's watch Home alone." You set up the movie and you all got comfortable. Lucifer was on his own Armchair, Michael was on the second armchair, Raphael was sitting on the side of the couch that was towards Michaels armchair, you were on the other side near Lucifers armchair and Gabriel was in the middle of the couch.

After the movie "wow that was a great movie" said Michael "I agree" said Lucifer "especially when the robbers got their asses handed to them by a kid!" "Oh my dad" said Gabriel "You two actually agree on something." "Well it was a good movie" replied Michael and Lucifer. You moved your head to try and see Raphael but since he wasn't use to being a human. He was passed out asleep. You then heard the 3 other boys stomachs growl, they looked down in confusion well except for Gabe who kinda understood what it meant. "You guys need to eat since you human. Come on let's head to the kitchen" you said getting up. They all followed you except for Raphael because he was sleeping.

You found stuff for sandwiches and made them some. Lucifer and Michael were a little hesitant because they never eaten before. Gabe on the other hand quickly ate the sandwich and got up looking for more food. He found the bag of lollipops you guys had in the cubourd. "Score!" He said before grabbing a bunch. Michael and Lucifer finally sat down and took a bite of the pb and j's you made them. Lucifer was the first to take a bite and you could see his face light up at the taste of the sandwich. Michael after seeing his brothers positive reaction also took a bite. After they finished you told them to go back to the living room and chose out a new movie to watch while you made popcorn. You finished making the popcorn 10 minutes later and you could hear the boys finally choosing a movie.

You also heard Raphaels voice so you knew he was awaken by the commotion. So you made another pb and j sandwich for him. You entered the living room carrying a bowl of popcorn with 4 smaller bowls in one hand and a pb and j in the other hand. You handed the pb and j to Raphael and gave a small bowl of popcorn to Gabe,Lucifer and Michael. You could see that Raphael was also hesitant to eat the pb and j but after Michael telling him it was ok he finally took a bite, realized how good it was and quickly finished it. You also handed him a bowl of popcorn. You noticed the boys picked the second home alone to watch. So you got comfortable after putting on the movie. Halfway through the movie, you heard the door unlocking. Sam and Dean entered the room and just starred at how you we sitting by Gabe and Lucifer and Raphael and Michael we holding bowls of popcorn, Gabe had a lollipop and so did Lucifer. You all just starred back at them as Dean said "Damn Archangels."

|Thank you to anyone who has been enjoying this story so far. Also please vote if you like any of the chapters|