28 / spotlight

«The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round, 'round and 'round, 'round and 'round

«The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round, 'round and 'round, 'round and 'round. The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round, all-»

«Dude, shut up, please.»

Jisung had gotten used to sitting on the passenger's side in Minho's car over the past few days, so now, as he was involuntarily sitting in the back seat next to Seungmin, he felt awkward. All the while Hyunjin, who offically was closest to Minho, was sitting in the passenger's seat, singing ‹The Wheels on the Bus› and being scolded by Seungmin for doing so after five minutes only.

The black-haired boy scoffed and gave Seungmin an annoyed look through the rearview mirror.
«The babies on the bus cry ‹wah-wah-wah›.» Hyunjin quickly added a line of the song, referring to Seungmin, and only then shutting up.
Jisung couldn't help but smile at his dorky friends, his eyes meeting Minho's through the rearview mirror before the older focused back on the road.

Jisung had to admit, dating Minho had its perks - apart from him literally having been his long time crush, his handsome face, perfect body and awesome personality - which included him owning a car and taking Jisung with him in it almost 100% of the time. Like that, he didn't even have to ask Minho to pick him up and take him to Chan's as the older had proposed it himself. What the both of them had viewed as a perfect opportunity to spend a little time alone, even though it would only have been a car ride, turned out to be more of a circus ride with a. certain person, that invited themselves to ride in Minho's car, singing children songs.

«Row, row, row your boat gent-»

«Okay, we're here.» Minho loudly announced right before Hyunjin could continue his performance and stopped the car, turning off the engine.
Jisung internally sighed in relief, unbuckling his seatbelt and getting out of the car.

Instinctively, he wanted to run up to Minho's side but stopped himself when he remembered to not be suspicious. So he lazily walked up to Seungmin and followed Minho and Hyunjin to Chan's house.

Jisung didn't know how much time had passsed, and he didn't know if he wanted to cry or laugh at the state of his friends.
They were all gathered in Chan's living room, a few bottles of alcohol and an ashtray on the coffee table. Hyunjin and Changbin had smoked a blunt, and Felix, who had insisted on trying it out for the first time, was sprawled out on the couch, staring at the ceiling with half closer eyes. The other two high boys didn't look any better as sat on the floor next to the couch, talking about new conspiracy theories every fifteen minutes, Felix occasionally indicating that he was still alive by contributing to their conversations.

Not much to his surprise, Seungmin did neither smoke nor drink. He had settled down at the table with Jeongin, a fellow student that was close with Chan, but Jisung and Seungmin hadn't had much to do with until now.
Eventually, Jisung's eyes found Minho's. The both of them were sitting a few meters away from the others on the floor with Chan, talking about this and that, mostly because they were among the only ones that weren't high or drunk. Minho gave him a subtle smile to which Jisung only pouted, implying that he hated not being able to cuddle up to him and kiss him.

«Hey Chan, you got some water in the kitchen?» Minho suddenly asked the older who only nodded. Minho got up from the floor, giving Jisung one last look before turning and heading to the kitchen. The younger instantly got the sign and also lifted himself off the floor, following Minho and hoping that Chan wouldn't question anything.

To their luck, the kitchen was closed off from the rest of the huge living room, giving them a little more privacy. As soon as Jisung had entered the kitchen behind Minho, the latter turned around and gently grabbed Jisung's waist, pulling him close. The younger placed his hands on Minho's cheeks, pouting again.
«Are you drunk?» Minho chuckled, locking eyes with Jisung, who jokingly slapped Minho's chest at that, but quickly moved his hand back to the older's neck, pulling his face a little closer in the process.
«If you can get drunk off coke, then yes.» He muttered against Minho's lips, not exactly knowing where his confidence was coming from since he actually hadn't drunken any alcohol.
«Or maybe I just got drunk off you." He added, a cheeky smile on his lips, before he received a flick on his forehead from a laughing Minho.
«That was cheesy and cringe.» The older stated, watching as Jisung's expression turned into an annoyed one.
«That hurt.» He mumbled, acting as if Minho's flick had actually hurt the slightest. He put a hand on his forehead for effect, just to have it removed again by Minho, who leaned in and placed a kiss on the spot he had supposedly hurt Jisung.
The younger immediately felt the butterflies in his stomach go wild at that cute gesture and he best wanted to be wrapped in Minho's arms and cuddle him the rest of the night.e

«Hey, dumbass, you missed. My lips are down here.» The younger smirked up at Minho, trying to bold, his attitude quickly fading, though, when Minho actually pulled him back closer by his waist and connected their lips. Jisung instantly wrapped his arms around Minho's neck like he had wanted to do the entire evening and kissed him back.
A feeling of comfort overcame him as he let his eyes fall shut and Minho pull him even closer so that were was no space in between them anymore.
They quickly forget where they were as Minho, for the second time that day, moved his hands to Jisung's butt, knowing now that he could do so since they weren't at school. Nevertheless, Jisung's lips parted in what seemed to be gasp, but not pulling away and thus giving Minho the perfect opportunity to slide his tongue into Jisung's mouth.

At first, Jisung was surprised by the impact, but quickly got used to it and deepened the kiss by tilting his head the slightest. That was when he realized that it was the first time he was making out with Minho. Before that they had only shared normal kisses, but when the blonde realized how good it felt - so much better than with any girl he had ever hooked up with - he wondered why they hadn't done it earlier.
Caught up in the feeling, Jisung tangled his fingers in Minho's hair, knowing that the best thing about it was that neither of them was drunk - or high, for that matter - assuring that what they were doing was right and real.

«Oh my god, what the fuck?»

It took them not even a millisecond to pull away and detach their hands from each other, turning to look at a disturbed looking Hyunjin - who had just walked in on them making out.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

so i was thinking about
creating a book with oneshots
based on song lyrics
(about ships)

now i need to know if
u guys would be interested
in that (dw the other fic is
still on its way)
like u could request ships
and/or songs and i would
write
LEMME KNOW PLS

also, THE FUCJING HEIGHT
DIFFERENCE EVERYONE:

also, THE FUCJING HEIGHTDIFFERENCE EVERYONE: