The Buildup

Grimm Pov:

I got readied myself for the dance me and my little partner shall commence, our dance shall help the Grimmchild grow, making it stronger and it's flame shall burn brighter! This act shall end in an amazing performance, no matter who wins or loses but for now, I shall wait for them to return after they finish collecting the flames so we can do our dance together. Though I feel as I will not be kept waiting for long.

Vessel/Ghost Pov:

I had barely managed to slay the last Grimmkin and collect it's flame, the Grimmchild floated around me as I went on my knees and used my Focus to repair a bit of my shell, I felt slightly better but I don't feel as if I can afford to take anymore damage. All I have to do now is take a Stag Station to Dirtmouth and make it back to Grimm alive.

I jumped up the platforms and eventually made my way to the nearest Stag Station after killing a few of the hostile bugs that attempted to attack me.

I got off the Stag, took the lift up, and walked out of the building, I sat on the bench as usual and equipped some combat Charms as I knew I would have to fight Grimm this time. I unequipped all my Charms except for Grimmchild.

I equipped Fury of the Fallen and Steady Body all of my charm notches are now used up.

I jumped off the bench and walked to the tent, I slowed down as I made it to the entrance, coming to a complete stop once I stood in front of the entrance to the tent. 6 Masks, a Sharpened Nail, and my charms are all I hopefully need for this.

I went inside the tent and proceeded down the corridor, an echo created every time I took a step down the lengthy area. I walked until I made it to a large dome-like area. Once I got to the new area a door slammed down locking me inside and preventing me from turning back.

Suddenly from out of nowhere Grimm teleported in, making a grand entrance as red smoke appeared from where he teleported in which quickly dissipated soon after.

"Wonderful. Wonderful! My kin arrive and the time has come." Grimm said as they opened their Cloak and revealed their thin body. The Grimmchild flew towards Grimm and the moment that the Grimmchild got near him Grimm brought his Cloak back near him.

"The searing fire... It carries well the Ritual's promise." Grimm snapped his fingers and the area lit up, a crowd suddenly appearing in the background.

"Dance with me, my friend. The crowd awaits. Show them you are worthy of a starring role!" Grimm dramatically said as he bowed.