Liam

Amir was walking back towards me, he looked depressed. "You okay Amir?" I asked him. "Yeah, I'll be fine, I'm just worried about Nyla really." He hugged me tight. "Amir, I can't breathe!" I yelled in his chest. He started laughing and let me go. I playfully punched him in his chest, he grabbed his chest like it hurt. "Ouch Mo, you hurt my Damn chest!" He said in a baby voice "You hit like a damn man!" He walked towards the Big tree where JaNea and Liam was standing. "Amir!" I yelled behind him, he turned around and lifted his eyebrow. "What's up Mo?" He said lifting his hands up. "I'm going home, I have a headache!" I yelled to him. "Okay, I'll stop by later Ma, be safe and lock your damn door!" I nodded my head and walked back to my car. I don't know what Amir is up to, don't really want to find out either. That dude crazy, he left the game a long time ago after his mom and pops died, guess he decided to focus on himself and get his shit together. I'm so glad that, that was a wake up call for Amir, I was worried the streets was going to take him away. I definitely have to tell him how I feel soon. I cranked up my car and pulled my sunroof back, I put on my Ray Bands, fixed my mirror and was on my way back home.

Jay POV
We saw Amir walking up towards us. Liam looked at me, I looked at him. "Why he coming over here?" Liam asked me. I mugged him. "You act like I fucking know." I walked towards Amir before Liam could say some shit back, I knew he was going to beat me later. "Hey Amir!" I yelled meeting him halfway. "Sup Jay?" He said giving me a side hug. I honestly thought Amir is really fine, he's everything a woman wants. If I never laid eyes on Liam, Amir would be on my team, don't get me wrong Liam is light skin, tall about 6'4, tatted up, clean cut, full lips, mixed with Puerto Rican and Black with some Green Brownish eyes. He was to die for until he started to hit me, I'm scared to leave him honestly. "JaNea!" Amir said waving his hand in my face, snapping me back to reality. "Oh my bad, come on up here with us!" I told him turning around walking back up towards Liam.
"What's that shit you said bitch?" Liam said in my ear and grabbed my arm hard making we flinch a bit. A shock went through my body, this nigga don't forget anything. I guess Amir saw him grabbing my arm because he let go, I rubbed the spot he was grabbing, shit hurt. "So what y'all think about this Nicole situation?" Amir asked leaning against the tree. "It's crazy." I said to him looking away still rubbing my arm, a bruise had appeared. "Yeah Amir, you saw how that bitch was laid out." Liam started laughing, I mean he was rolling. "You really think that shit funny huh bruh?" Amir pushed Liam causing him to stumble back. Liam looked down at his shoes, then back up at Amir and pushed him back. "Now you taking up for the hoe now huh?" Liam yelled at Amir. "Liam, you got one more time to disrespect that girl, on God!" Amir lost it and jumped on Liam, throwing punches left and right. I just stood there, Liam needed his ass beat so he knows how it feels. Amir was getting the best of him, Liam lip and nose was busted, all you could see was Amir dreads bouncing and moving wherever he was moving. Landon and Logan came running towards us breaking Amir and Liam up, because I damn sure wasn't. Landon and Logan were identical twins, they were tall, mixed with curly hair and some pretty hazel eyes, Landon had a birthmark by his eye, Logan didn't, that's how we could tell them apart. They had broke them up, I had ran over to Liam side, acting like I cared if he was okay. "Why y'all fighting? Y'all homeboys B!" Logan yelled holding Amir back while Landon and I had Liam. "This bitch ass nigga disrespecting Nicole and she dead! Showing NO respect!" Amir yelled. "Real shit Kyng you never respected Nicole until she was dead!" Liam called Amir by his Street name, even though he wasn't on that shit anymore it brought back memories. Amir looked at Liam crazy. "Fuck you, Pussy!" Amir snatched away from Logan and walked away.
"Fuck Amir, real shit." Liam said. "Damn son, Amir fucked yo ass up!" Logan said busting out laughing, Landon started laughing too. "Fuck y'all too!" Liam got mad. "Bring your ass JaNea!" He walked off, I followed.