CONFRONTATION?!

Jack's POV

"No, do not shout. " I advised James. Well, he's having some trouble in signing. As you can see, He's shouting each line. This is going to be hard -.-

"Okay,one more time." then I started playing the guitar.

"I WANNAAA BEEE HOOOLLDIING YOUUUR HAAANDSS IN THE SAAAAAND BYY THEEE TIREEEE SWWIIIINGG!!!!!!" He's shouting again.

*CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!*

We heard some slow claps,and it was Elsa. She was nowhere this morning, maybe she went shopping?

"Nice voice, honey" she hugged James.

"Naah.. I sounded like a retarded person" He frowned.

"No you dont" she ruffled his hair. "You sounded like your dad" then she looked at me.

"Just keep practicing" she said then kissed James' cheeks.

"Hey, where's my kiss?" I jokingly asked.

"No, mister." she made her way upstairs. "I wont give you some."

"Oh yes ,you will"I said and she rolled her eyes .

"Okay," I looked at James. "From the top."

Elsa's POV

Dont tell Jack what I did this morning. I went to our house to talk to Rapunzel. I wanted to clear something.

------Flashback-----

"H-Hey Punz" I entered her room, findin her lyin on the bed,her room messed up. like a typhoon hit this place.

"Hey," she sat upright. "sister" her voice has a touch of evilness in it. I dont know why.

"Uhmm.. I just wanted to know if..." I nervously said, olayin with my fingers.

"If?" she waited for me to continue.

"If the text that you sent me yesterday is ... just a mistake" I paused.

"Am I right?" I was hoping for her to say yes, but she didnt.

"You know what, dear sister " she stood up and fixed her hair. "I really hate you. " she said each word that went from her mouth is like a dagger, stabbing me till death.

"W-what? "

"You're such an attention grabber. " she put some powder on her face. "The reasons why I hate you? " she smirked "First, you stole dad's attention. Since that day." I knew what she meant. The day Ella died.

"Second, you stole Mom's attention from me." Now she's looking at me in the eyes. "Since then, she always think of a good plan to make your life miserable," I want to slap her. I really do. I need to control myself. Keep it calm, Els.

"SINCE THAT DAY ELLA DIED BECAUSE OF YOU! "

*SLAP! *

i slapped her face. That's enough. I had enough of her.

"You dont know what you're talking about " I pointed at her angrily. Even though I slapped her face, she was emotionless. No anger. No sadness.

"DO YOU THINK I WAS HAPPY WHEN SHE DIED?! DO YOU THINK I DID THAT?! DO YOU THINK I AM THAT EVIL TO KILL MY SISTER?! " I slammed my clutched fist on the table.

"No" she plastered an evil grin "I KNOW THE TRUTH. YOU KNOW THE TRUTH THAT YOU KILLED HER! "

*SLAP! *

"you know nothing, Corona" i gritted my teeth.

"oh yes, I do" she took a step forward. "I KNOW THAT YOU ARE SELFISH! YOU NEVER GAVE IT TO ELLA! IF YOU JUST DID IT SHE SHOULD'VE BEEN ALIVE NOW! HOW SELFISH OF YOU! "

*SLAP! *

another one.

"I ONLY MADE HER HAPPY. " I shut back. "I AM NOT THAT HELL OF A SELFISH PERSON THAT DOESN'T HAVE THE CONCIENCE TO KILL HER OWN SISTER!"

"Whatever." she rolled her eyes. "But the last and important reason?" she took two steps forward.

"You stole Jack from me."

"Are you insane?!" I pushed her away. "I DID NOT STOLE HIM FROM YOU! YOU ARE NOT EVEN TOGETHER!"

"We were together!"

"See? You were! Past! Leave it behind! Cant you move on?! You were over!"

she chuckled evilly before saying "There should still be a possibility that we will be together again if it wasn't because of you!" He pointed at me and I took a few steps backward.

"W-what are you sayin?"

"Hah! You are so blind Elsa! The way he looks at you!" once again he pointed at me , harshly.

"What is with 'the way he looks at me'?"

"Because he used to look at me like that once."

For once, silence filled the room.

No one dared to talk. We are just glaring at each other.

"Stay away from him." he ordered me.

"I cant promise you that."

"WHY?! IS IT BECAUSE YOU ALREADY LOVED HIM?!"

i dont know what to amswer. Do I love him?

"I-I dont know." I looked down and she let out an evil laugh.

"Go on, Elsa! Cry like a baby! That's what you're good at! Cry ! Like what you did 5 years ago!Cry!" she yelled.

"No! I wont cry! Because 'crying' no longer exists in my life."

----------END OF FLASHBACK------

So here I am, in Jack's room. Lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

'WHY?! IS IT BECAUSE YOU LOVE HIM?!'

Rapunzel's question kept on reapiting on my head.

I have to ask myself.

DO I LOVE HIM?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY READERS!!! ITS ME!! I WROTE TWO CHAPS THIS DAY CUZ ILL BE BUSY THE WHOLE WEEK BECAUSE I HAVE TO PREPARE FOR MY INCOMING CONTEST.

NSPC.

I WANNA ASK YOU, HAVE YOU EVER FELT THAT FEELING WHEN YOU ALREADY TYPED DOWN YOUR WHOLE CHAPTER THEN TO YOUR SURPRISE, IT WAS ACCIDENTALLY DELETED?! THAT'S ONE HELL OF AN EXPERIENCE AS A WATTPAD WRITER!

AND! HOW'D YOU LIKE THE CONFRONTATION?! COMMENT BELOW!