4.

Wilbur looked at his reflection on Niki's car. His face had no emotions on and a black suit. It used to be Phils, but it was very tight for him so he gave it to Will. As he looked at the black car he didn't see his own face, it was more of a younger, happier version. He sat in and looked at the pink-haired girl. Her eyes were puffy, you could tell, that the past days weren't that easy for her. They started going and spent the ride in silent as Will looked out the window. Then out of nothing the voice came back. 'Hello there! I didn't see you in a while...' Wilbur just stared with widened eyes. 'Don't ignore me! Okay...Hello anyone who is reading this...I am Tommy. TommyInnit. I am writing this letter for..." The voice started and he was sounding 100% like Tommy. 'Shut up...' Wilbur murmured, but Niki looked at him weirdly so he stopped, but the voice continued.  "I am writing this letter for my brother. Wilbur Soot. This is all about our agreement. What is about if one of us dies...we give our lives for them...." 'Shut the fuck up.' Will said again and when he saw, that Niki is looking at him he just tried calming himself down. He turned on the radio. ''We give our lives for them. Dream can do it. Dream can revive people but only for a sacrifice. In this case, a life for a life..."

"SHUT UP!" Wilbur shouted and Niki now asked him what is going on, but when she turned her eyes away from the road a car came and everything went blank. They crashed and after three flips in the air, the car finally landed on it's top. Before fainting, Will saw Niki's bleeding head next to him. He let out a sigh, he can't die but the other ones. What about them? They aren't immortal. 

The ambulance came in time and they transported them to the closest hospital. Will woke up in a few hours and looked at the wires next to his bed. He took a moment to realize what happened and jumped out of the bed. He ran to the closest doctor, pulling his shirt shouting "WHERE IS NIKI?!" The doc didn't know anything so Wilbur just started searching for his friend.

He stepped into a room and saw Niki on a bed. She was covered in blood but she looked like she was in a peaceful sleep. 

"She's just sleeping."