Lizzie

Lizzie's POV

I am no pretty little rat. In fact I hate little rats who are called high schoolers. My life is called crap. Or as so like to call it High School. I am going to try and fix it. Though I doubt it will ever be the same again.
It started along time along time ago. The second year of high was great. Be ing 15. I had a best friend and even a

boyfriend. My best friend was Shea. She had dark blond hair and warm brown eyes. She had dyed the edges of her hair, that made her perfect curls of hair black.
My boyfriend Andy. We've been friends
forever. Then just this year he became my boyfriend. I love his purposely messy chocolate brown hair and his emerald green eyes. He's on the baseball team and track. When tell him he's handsome he always says; "Lizzie, your the real jewel."
I don't think so. I have dirty blond hair and bluish- green eyes. I'm tamed and Andy always kisses my nose and says "I love your freckles." I usually yell back happily ; "oh don't steal my freckles oh please no!!!" Andy then kisses me.
Our story starts on a whensday. Me and Shea were by my locker chatting away when- "why how'd y'all!" A southern voice called. Everyone turned towards the noise.
A girl was standing there. She had dark brown hair that was just above her shoulders and blue eyes that challenged everyone's gaze. She had a red and white checkered tee-shirt and skinny jeans that were frayed. 'They must have came like that' was all I thought until I looked on her head. Three was a cowboy hat on her head. I couldn't help it I snorted. Then I giggled. Shea joined me quietly. Then Andy. More and more kids.
"Wait now." She smiled and said; "you laughing at my hat," she took it off, " I knew you would too."
"My name is Belle. I'm from Texas and I lived on a milk farm." She went on. "Blah blah blah only child blah blah blah cofee" I zoned out and and turned to Shea who had done the same.
"Who the hell does she think she is." Shea muttered.
"NOW!" Belle raised her voice. " Who ever grapples and catches my hat will escort me to my new mighty fine locker." She tossed the hat in the air and caught it. "I'll take me to my locker now. " she laughed. Everyone laughed except me and Shea. "Nah I'll toss it now." The way she said now sounded like Na-wa.
A boy named Smith caught it. He was on the foot ball team. He walked up to Belle and grabbed the bag off her shoulder and asked "which locker?"
"338" she smiled and walked away.
"Who the hell is she?" Shea asked. I smiled at her.
We didn't see Belle until 4th period. We were by Shea's locker I holding Andys hand. Belle smiled from across the hallway. She walked over, her cowboy boots clicking on the ground.
"I'm Belle." She stuck out a tanned hand. Shea shock it,
"Shea." She let go quickly. I shock her hand letting go of Andy's.
"Lizzie." I barely touched her hand but I tried to be polite. Belle eyed Andy.
Andy shook her hand. "Andy." He smiled brightly. "If you need anything you can come to us." I forced myself to nod. Belle smiled and didn't let go. "
"Yeah I will." I saw her squeeze Andy's hand and let go. "How about y'all sit with me at lunch?" Belle said jamming her hands into her pockets. I looked at Andy. He shrugged.
"Alright." He replied. Belle began to walk away. But not without a glance or two at Andy.

I walked next to Andy, hand wrapped in his. " Why did you say yes?" I asked him.
"To be nice." He said smiling. Shea smiled.
"I'll go in." Shea murmured and went though the double doors leading to the cafeteria. I stopped Andy.
"Do you like still like me?" I asked nervously.
"I like everyone, except May, Brain-" I stopped him.
"Really." I muttered.
"But I love you." Andy smiled and lifted me off my feet, carrying me like a baby into the lunch room. I kicked playfully and waved my arms. He spun and Everyone glanced and smiled knowing us and our love.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. We held for a bit before he laughed and tossed me in the air. He caught me by the waist and I pressed my head to his chest. He placed his chin on my head and rocked slowly.
We broke apart and I blushed. Everyone was looking. I glanced at Belle. She was a deep red. Fanning herself with one hand she turned to her plate and took a bit of sandwich. I smiled.
He tossed a few more time before Belle waved her hand at us and waved to the two empty seats at her table. I held Andy's hand and we walked over to the table.

A/N

I hope you enjoyed this first part!!! I will try to update. Lots and hoping for lots of comments and all that! Thanks for reading!!!