Intro

Jeongguk was standing in-front of his prince throne.

" Kim dynasty has arrived." Said the minister.

Jeongguk walked down the stairs to greet each and every princess as per told by his parents by force. Jeongguk wasn't even 1% interested in this whole marriage thing.

He bowed down to every Princess when introduced.

" Meet the 4th princess and your future wife. ' Kim Hoyeon." Said the king as he was the one introducing his every daughter.

He bowed and then looked up to see a beautiful princess wearing a green ball dress. Yes she was pretty but that didn't catch the attention of Jeongguk that much.

After introducing other princesses the king moved to the next one.

" Meet the 8th princess ' Kim Taehyung"

Jeongguk wasn't looking as he was done with this meet-up because he was forced by his parents to attend it.

He bowed and then when he looked up oh boy he has never saw such a beautiful person in his whole life.

Taehyung was looking mesmerizing in that red ball dress.

This princess not only catched his attention but his breath, his soul most important his heart.

Jeon Jeongguk is the next in line after his father to be the king of Ash
but in order to be the king he has to marry someone.

He is bethorled to the 4th elder princess of kim kingdom. He was against the marriage but to be king he has to so without any choice he agrees.

But what happens when the princess comes with her other 11 sister and his eye catches the 8th princess.

Little did he know that it wasn't princess but a prince who like to cross dress.

What will happen? Will their be any chances of love forming or will there only be a forced marriage?

Will Taehyung fall in love too or will it always be a one-sided love??

Want to know what happens??

Stay tuned.