Ten Things That Make Me Happy

So, I was tagged by calumcrash to do this. Before we start I'm gonna tag
TheirDreams
5SOSJLAWPERFECTION
XcatchthemockingjayX
horizonless
guavas
But idk if you've already done it but on with the show!

1.) FAMILY AND FRIENDS
I'm a very family orientated person. Although something they annoy the crap out of me and I just hide in my room, I still love them to death. And friends are the family you choose so the same goes for them.

2.) STORMS
I just love a good storm where there's all this lightening and thunder and hail and rain and the lights go out and you have to use candles. I just love it! But it's ridiculous in Australia that it will hail and rain really bad for ten minutes and then the sun comes out like it never happened.

3.) MUSIC
I seriously doubt that I would be able to live without my music. I use it everyday and it just helps me relax when I need to.

4.) BOOKS
Books are just plain amazing. The smell of a new book is heavenly. I have so many books of all different shapes and sizes but my favourite would have to be hardcover books.

5.) MY BANDS
My bands saved my life. I'm in love with 5 Seconds Of Summer and they opened the door to others such as Blink-182, Three Days Grace, The Neighbourhood, Nirvana, Nickleback, Green Day, Skillet, Breaking Benjamin, Paramore and so many others.

6.) ROAD TRIPS
I absolutely love just hopping in the car and going on a long journey. Because I'm the only child I get the whole back seat to myself and I just listen to music and read and it's so relaxing.

7.) ART
I love all types of art. Painting, drawing, nail art (literally have my nails a different colour every week). I watercolour paint, I draw, I do everything really. I'll put up a picture of the zebra painting I did a while ago.

8.) SHARPIES
Do you know what Sharpies are? I ask because my Nan did not know. But of you do not know, they are permanent markers. I'm addicted to them and I love the smell of them. I've always loved that strong smell of markers and petrol etc.

9.) TEAGAN
My bestie Teagan makes me happy. On Wattpad she's TheirDreams an she's amazing and gets me and can everything and nothing and she's just amazing (I'm saying amazing a lot). I love her so much. She's the Primrose to my Katniss. Literally. I look like Katniss while she looks like Prim. It's pretty cool actually.

10.) TV SHOWS AND MOVIES
Mum and I have just gotten into Pretty Little Liars and we've still got like over a hundred episodes to watch before we're up to date so no spoilers! And others like Dance Academy (an Australian show, don't know if you've seen it or not) and Chicago Fire. I don't actually watch a lot of TV. But then there's The Hunger Games movies, and Insurgent, TFiOS, Better Off Dead, Back To The Future, The Princess Bride, Shrek 1 2 3 4, Mean Girls etc.

So that's it from me. Xx C