Stupid

Damien's pov
Ughh what a stupid clumsy girl, what was she thinking, but she was so pretty with that great body she is bidding under those baggy clothes, whatever I need to get a new phone now.

Thankfully, I saw Calvin where he parked, I like walking through the busy street of new York almost every morning to clear my head. To the office Calvin, yes sir I enter the office and asked my secretary to get me a new phone and transfer the information back to new phone that clumsy girl just spoilt my mood.

What's my schedule for today Alicia, sir you have a meeting in 30 minutes with the China investors, okay arrange the boardroom for me, so I will meet them there, yes sir, you can go now and make me a coffee.

'Alicia! Where's my coffee I marched into the boardroom, you've had three already! I've not even had one yet she thought, there you go, she handed him the cup.

I looked around the packed boardroom, everybody was busy indulging in refreshments and networking with each other, perhaps they  had not had time for breakfast. I had summoned them rather early, he grinned in a self satisfied manner.

So what's the progress about the investors I asked them. Ehm-mmm sir we are still discussing with them, but they are still not budging yet. I banged my hand on the table, idiots I give you until tomorrow to find a solution to this, do you all understand me i shouted, yes sir they chorused, now all of you get out I don't want to see your faces, they all rushed out, incompetents fools.
Alicia get me another cup of coffee, I went back to my office to work on some files, I checked the time and I see it late already i have to go home, I have a raging headache. Alicia you can pack up and home see you very early tomorrow and have u put up the ad I ask you to. Yes I did sir  okay goodnight

Don't forget to like and comments lovelies