enjoy the day like it's your last

NOORS P.O.V

I just got ready to finally go downstairs as I'm going shopping with taiammi and my other female cousins for the"wedding" ughh

Its been a week since Assad went and not gonna lie I'm loving it just like that I made my downstairs.

They saw me and made the way outside to go and sit in the car and I followed them *after a while* we reached the mall and yes Im already tired (lol) as my aunt's were looking around at the dresses I excused myself to go to the bathroom as I really needed to go :(

Just coming out of the bathroom I made my way to the store but I bumped into something ..wait someone *embarrassing* as I got up
"I'm sorry I wasn't looking" I apologized but .... WAIT IS THAT - HARIS shocked I was speechless
"Umm assalamualaikum" I said awkwardly "wa alaikum assalam Noor it's been Soo long" he said rather happily I smiled "yes it's been quite a while " " so what's up kia chal raha ha?" He asked "umm nothing much *yes I didn't want to tell him about the marriage YET* "oh cool so who are u here with or are you alone?" He asked "aha I'm with my taiammi and a few cousins for shopping" I replied just like that we talked for a while "umm okay haris I think I should go as they're waiting for me" "yes yes go" he said smiling cheek to cheek
*GOD I LOVEE HISSS SMILEE**
AS I was about to go he stopped me "Noor um....can I have your number?" He asked scratching the back of his neck"sure" I replied giving him my number as we are quite old friends "thank you inshallah well stay in contact Allah hafiz" with that he went and I also made my way to the ladies and just like that they made me try on what felt like thousands of clothes we finally purchased a few I liked and went back home .

After dinner I went upstairs to my room as I was about to go to bed my phone dinged *indicating I got a new notification* as I opened it it was haris "hi Noor" aha life is good y'all lol anyways just like that we chatted for quite a while catching up

This is how my days went I talked to haris alot and even invited him over and everyone was happy to see him and he's sooooo sweeet (Author: not me talking about my crush 😭😭 please he's name is not haris and we don't talk 😭😭)

Just like that a month passed and I was beyond happy as haris also invited me to his brother's wedding and it was like at 9pm today and right now it's 5 pm so I started getting ready and yes if your wondering I asked baba and since he knows haris and his family for quite a while let me go *(🕺🏼🕺🏼🕺🏼🕺🏼)*

(The dress is in the next chap 😗)

Getting ready I went downstairs and soon I reached the venue and it was beautiful I was greeted by haris "assalamualaikum Noor" "wa alaikum assalam" I replied "mashallah youre looking gorgeous and white really suits you" he compliment me AHHHHHH *LOL* anyways"thank you! you also look quite good" I replied nervously laughing he shaked his head and held me by my arm softly and took me inside and I followed I spent most of my time with haris and with his cousin*female* now was like the part everyone was dancing and yes it was sooo fun but not when they started pushing me to the dancing floor "umm no I seriously can't Dance I'm sorry" I answered but haris cane and held my arm softly"Noor if u want um... Maybe we can dance together" he asked umm no that's what I should say right? Because I'm engaged to Assad I remind myself but he just dragged me to the dance floor and we held my small hands in his big ones and we danced with the whole crowd cheering soon the bride and the groom also joined and it was sooo fun after the dance session I got a call from baba that the driver is coming so yea time to go and just like that my day finished and I was in bed smiling like a creep please 😭 I'm about to get married I should seriously behave.

The next morning I went to the uni and my exams are starting soon I spent the rest of the day with Ali and Ayesha as they came over to my house and I told them EVER LITTLE DETAIL as to how haris complimented me and the way he laughed and the way he looked at me and his SMILE(😭😭😭😭)  soon the second month went by and Assad called a few time asking me how was I doing and that's it and yesterday he told me he's coming back in a week PERFECT because my exams were starting in a week so I won't be interacting with him alot .

SORRY GUYSSSSS I FEEL SOO BAD BUT I WONT LIE IM JUST BEING LAZY AND NOT UPLOADING AND SORRY ILL MAKE SURE TO UPLOAD EVERY SATURDAY P.S 😘😘😘
BTW PLEASE
COMMENT😌
FOLLOW🕺🏼
LIKE❤️
VOTE🤺
ITLL MEAN THE WORLD TO ME 😭 THANK YOU
BYEEEEE CUTIESSSS 😘😘😘