22

Where to go? I don't know. I left without anything and now I do not want to go back if Niall is there. I want to be left alone so I can think and get my mind off EVERYTHING. I just need a break from all this drama that has happened to me at college. As I walk down the New York street my phone starts to go off intending me I have a text. 

Niall: Come back

Me: Why. You freaked out for me when you did the exact same thing. 

Niall: I'm sorry. Ken please. 

Me: Sorry doess't fix everything. I want you to leave, please. I do not think WE work together. All we do is push each others buttons. 

Niall: Babe. 

Me: Don't call me babe if you aren't ever going to text me back or talk to other girls. I not going to be played. 

Niall: Ken please can you just come back. 

Niall: I fuck up a lot. 

Niall: Where did you go?

Niall: Ken? Kennedy? 

Niall: Please, I am sorry about everything. I am sorry about how I have been and how I have treated you. I want you so bad. 

Niall: Kennedy, stop ignoring me. I know you are reading my messages and rolling your eyes at what I am saying. You know how special we are. 

Niall: I will do anything to get you back.

Niall: Is that what you want? If you want to date, we can date.

Niall: For fucks sake. 

Niall: Baby. 

Niall: I am not going to let you go that easy. 

Me: Stop blowing up my phone. 

Niall: Talk to me then. 

Me: We have nothing to talk about as of right now. I want space, that is all I want from you, from everyone. 

Niall: No, I won't let you just disappear from my life like that even if it is only for a week or two. I need you , you have changed me even if you don't see it. 

Niall: Please. 

Niall: I love you. 

Niall: I love you so much. 

Me: You cannot say something like that unless you mean it Niall. 

Niall: It is the truth...