Akio and Aito

The two most adorable little creatures I've ever met and didn't hate.

Everyone was speechless, but it seems that Kenma, Suna, and Osamu were the only ones who weren't surprised by the drastic change, they already knew Atsumu's true beauty behind the glasses and baggy clothes..

Suna: "Ok, now, Akaashi and Bokuto, your turn." He dragged them into the changing room but they were still looking at Atsumu till the end.

Kenma and Kuroo were now looking through the rack of suits, and Osamu was outside talking on the phone. Atsumu started walking towards me. I could feel my lungs wanting to burst.

Looking at Atsumu up close was too much for me. His face was a bit red and he was looking down. I wanted to say something but I felt my throat dry up.

Sakusa: "I- - I"

"MAAAMA!" Two kids came running in and clung onto Atsumu's legs.

Atsumu: "Hello my little Dumplings!" He smiled so gently and sooo beautifully at them, it was so warm filling to watch.

But their focus was on me since they kept staring at me and looked like they didn't hear their mother. Atsumu noticed this and laughed a little. It was the most precious thing I have ever heard in my whole life.

Atsumu: "Dumplings..." He crouches down to his kids. "This is Mr. Sakusa," He smiled at me. "Mama's boss." I crouched down in front of them to their level and pulled down my mask and smiled at the kids.

Sakusa: "Hello, I'm Kiyoomi Sakusa." They were so shy, hiding behind their mother who just chuckled.

I didn't want to scare the kids and just gave them a gentle smile. Looks like it was working, since one of the kids stepped out from behind Atsumu. He had his head down and he was playing with the bottom of his shirt.

Akio: "He- - Hello..." He blushed, he looked so adorable. "My name's A-akio!" He looked at me. He looked like Atsumu, but with black hair and black eyes.

Sakusa: "It's nice to meet you Akio, you have such a beautiful name, it suits you." I smiled and he beamed.

Akio: "Re- - really!?" He seemed to be excited, and I chuckled.

Sakusa: "Yes, your name means bright man" He was now smiling ear to ear. Then I noticed a little head peeking from behind Atsumu. When he noticed me looking he flinched and hid again. I looked at Atsumu who was staring at me, face all red. "Are you alright?" He snapped out of his trance and panicked a little.

Atsumu: "I'm so- - sorry!" I chuckled as he tried to compose himself.

Sakusa: "It's alright." He turned his attention to his hiding son.

Atsumu: "Baby... don't you want to meet Mama's friend?" But there was no answer. Atsumu looked at me apologetically. "I'm so sorry, he's just... very.... shy..."

Sakusa: "It's alright..." I gave him a reassuring smile. Then I felt a tug on my sleeve.

Akio: "Please don't hate Aito..." His eyes were glossy. "He's just... not comfortable with other people..."

Atsumu: "Sweetie..." He had a sad tone.

Sakusa: "Don't worry, Akio..." I patted his head. "I'm not mad..." I smiled and he nodded enthusiastically.

I took out a bottle of my new hand sanitizer and started cleaning my hands. The hiding child has suddenly appeared in front of me looking at my sanitizer with sparkles in his eyes. I was surprised for a bit but slowly relaxed.

Now, I understand.

Sakusa: "Would you like some?" He nodded. I squeezed some on his tiny hands and it looks like he loved it. "Smells nice, right?" He nodded shyly, since he finally realized what he did and I chuckled. "Would you like to keep it?"