5

Not yet, Not yet, Not yet

The next night, he couldn't help himself..

She was dancing, swaying her hips, smiling, biting her lip..

He walked right over to her, leaving Zayn without saying a word, and he grabbed her hips and pulled her into his chest and started dancing with her.

She didn't stop him, just continued to dance and let his hands roam her hips and lower back.

She turned suddenly and pressed her backside against his waist, slowly grinding down.

He tightened his grip on her waist and moved himself against her.

He was hard and she could feel it against her butt. She turned and looked up at him with gorgeous hazel eyes.

and she stopped dancing and took a step back.

He gave her a confused look and she just said "Learn my name.. then maybe you'll get more"

He was practically dumbfounded when she just walked away.. but she kept a smirk on her face.

He walked back to Zayn and Zayn tried not to laugh at him.

"What's she leave for, mate? I thought you two were making progress!" He said as he bit back a laugh

"She told me to learn her name" Liam says

Now Zayn laughs but the look he got from his friend made him cover it by coughing.

"Well.. How're you gonna do that?" He asked, trying to be serious

"I have my ways, don't I?" His cockiness returned and Zayn just sipped his drink.