Chapter three

Acnologia point of veiw ~ "Hey papa can we keep them"My ten year old daughters asked coming up to me with an six year old girl with brown eyes and another girl who was four with brown eyes as well.

"You can't keep children"I said with a sigh "why not we want them to be out baby sisters. The eight year old one is name Levy and the six year old one is named Wendy"Lucy said "how did you even meet them"I asked my daughter who had the two girls who held in to them for dear life.

"They saved us Mr."Wendy squeaked out "saved you from where"I asked "From our foster parents. They were very abusive so Lu-Chan and Juvia saved us by killing them"Levy answered "you had your first kill and I didn't know about it"I asked in a sad but proud tone

"Aww dad don't pout it was for a good cause but can they please be our little sisters. They are also the daughters of the late sky dragon Grandeeny so please dad"Juvia said "ugh fine"I said with a sigh "yes"my four daughters now cheered.

"Let's go tell papa the good news"Lucy said "you mean to tell me Zeref agreed"I asked "yeah papa is so easy to get to say yes"Lucy said. I swear I need to have a conversation with my mate about being easily manipulated by our daughters.

Now we have six daughters and four sons. Ten children what the actual hell. I swear I'm going to kill Zeref. At least we will take over Ishgard as a family. Honestly what has my life come to.

The black dragon of the apocalypse being domesticated by the black wizard and raising a total of ten children with him. What the hell. But I'm not mad. I can't lie and say that I'm mad at this because I'm really not.

Never thought I would have a family of my own. But here I have one who are all interesting and powerful in their own ways.

"What magic do you two use besides being half dragon"I asked "Solid script magic"Levy answered "Healing magic"Wendy answered "I will have august and Irene train the both of you when they come back from their honeymoon"I said

"So what do we call you and Zeref-San"levy asked "you can call me dad and you can call Zeref papa"I said "okay dad"Wendy and Levy said jumping into my arms making a small smile appear on my face.

End of chapter