Chapter 1

The first place we met was a grassy grass that was not suitable for the colorful Hwang Palace. On the first day I held my father's hand and found Hwang Palace, I met Raymond, who was lost in a maze of Imperial Palace. I was only ten years old.

I was in tears looking for it. My white hand fell on me when I fell down on the grass in tears.

" Are you lost? Don't cry, hold my hand and get up. "

When I raised my head, a black-haired boy with a blue bruise looked down at me. The boy was Raymond. The moment I faced Raymond's black-eyed black eyes...

The crying stopped like a lie. When he got up holding his hand, the wide palace was no longer scary. Maybe from that moment on. My deep intuition of Raymond. Like fate, I fell in love with Raymond at first sight. His skinny body and bruises on his cheeks were glittering beyond sight. That's how I wake up.

I was completely taken in by him. When I was free from that day, I went to the Imperial Palace with my father and met Raymond at the same place. At that time, my father was working at the administrative palace, and he did not go to the Imperial Palace. I could easily follow my father on the pretext that I was lonely when I was alone. My father loved me so much. In order to get used to the geography of the Imperial Palace, which was like a maze.

When I met Raymond, I knew his identity on a particularly sunny day. As of that day he didn't show up at the place we've always seen. I waited for him without hesitation when the sky began to glow. Walking through the Imperial Palace for a long time, I arrived at a very old palace. The building was small enough to have this kind of place in the golden palace, and there were moss and vines scattered on the outer wall.

The fields were tangled up. And I saw Raymond  standing there.

" I'm ashamed to hear that it's a blend of blood from a poor maid. Why doesn't your father know that even this little palace is a luxury for your hat like Burage, Pet. "

A man who is about a span taller than Raymond spits dirty spit and slammed his cheek. Shoot! A sharp strike sounded loud,Raymond had no response.

"It is a shame that a dirty butterfly, a man like you, is the emperor of this empire. Live like you are now. Don't lay waste on the honor of the Huang family. "

Raymond only bowed his head gently toward the man who spoke like a dagger. At that moment I bit my lips, but now there was nothing I could do. The black-haired boy harassing Raymond was none other than Aster Egrita, the prince of the Egrita Empire.

I could not recognize his face because I learned from the portrait of the prince from the time I was able to speak. After a while, when the prince left the palace, I looked at Raymond, who was bowing, and I breathed. Because that figure made my young heart hurt so much. But my cry, which I could not stop, leaked and Raymond looked at me.

"Don't cry. I'm fine. "

Like the day I first saw me,Raymond, with the blue name on his face, smiled and comforted me. I felt sorry for him, who was in his arms and could not cry. I don't know what it's like to be young. I love him. I realized that it was the winter of 16 years old.

On the day that even weeds were frozen, Ray Mond gave me a excited smile that I had never seen before.

"Ellie, I met a very beautiful man. Every day she fills my head. She's so... All right. "

My heart was throbbing, but I smiled at Raymond. I wanted him to be happy. He told me a lot of stories about her since that day. And everytime he talked about her, and how his smile made for her heart pound. I've seen him for a long time, but I've never seen him so happy. . But ironically, the happier he was, the sadder I felt. It was too late for Raymond to find out that it was the door when I loved him. I realized my mission, but it's already done.

I could not confess my heart to him looking at the old man. It was the royal martial arts day that marked the beginning of spring. On a warm spring day when everyone's faces were full of smiles, I saw Raymond's woman. The love of the Marquis of Sios with beautiful blonde hair and green eyes, Regina Sios, Lizena .

Watching them smiling at each other, I decided to fold my love towards him. Because there was no place for me to get in between them so perfect. But the happiness of the two people did not last long because my determination was not enough. It was a door when Regina Young-ae was married to the concubine of the old king of the Western kingdom. Raymond, who came to me drunk on a dark night, He spared me a penny.

" Ellie, there's nothing I can do."

Raymond lost his smile after Lizena left the Western kingdom in a pathetic way that I could not protect her. No matter how angry I tried, I could not reclaim his smile. But I stayed by his side hoping that one day he would find a smile. But like a mockery of my efforts, when I was 18, Raymond's mother died.

It was because the party accidentally spilled wine on the prince's clothes. The trifle grew into a nonsense that defamed the prince. I was only guessing that Raymond, the successor to the throne, would try to break the flag so that he could not dare to look at the throne in the future. And Raymond's mother, who was too poor to even be recognized as a concubine, was eventually beheaded.

The royal family did not even allow a funeral. When I heard the news and ran to his palace, I saw Raymond's eyes for the first time that day. No matter how beaten, ignored, and left the woman he loved, the woman who did not cry was hugging her clothes and crying. When I saw him crumbling like a child, my heart was torn, but all I could do was to stand by until his tears stopped.

"Ellie, I will never lose someone important to me  "

Raymond, who spoke with a flash of darkness, was exactly a year later. It was not difficult for the government to gather people because there were many people who complained about the emperor and the incompetent prince. The father was the first to hold hands with Raymond, and the imperial family, which was so corrupt, was in Raymond's hands.

There was no civil war. The futile reaction ended in an instant. He became emperor and shortly after, I became Empress, the daughter of my father, who had made a great contribution to the rebellion.

"Ellie, I grew up with my mother's loneliness all my life. I will never fill the Imperial Palace with women like the Emperor. I can't promise you love, but you have to promise not to bring another woman to the Imperial Palace. "

On the wedding day, he did not tell me his love. But I'm the only one who can stand by him.

Yes.

The promise was enough for me. I thought I could love him more if he didn't love me. So I believed that our future would be happy.

******

"You're right. Congratulations."

It's me. "The voice of the senator was not out of my mind. I had to endure a lot of grief after I lost my first child. He told me he was fine, but I knew it. He was expecting a child. When I had a child, I looked at me with a sincere look, not a formal interest. But after the palace said it might not be able to have a child anymore,But I did not blame him. That's how much he expects of his child. So how happy it would be to hear that we have a child again. I can't wait to tell Raymond the news.

"Your Majesty, you will fall. Walk slowly. "

" It's okay. I'd like to see your Majesty Assey."

I smiled brightly behind Helen ' s worried remarks. When I arrived in front of the emperor's office at a step, I even forgot the courtesy and ran, I picked my breath and opened my mouth to the servant. . If Raymond's voice had not been heard in the Oval Office,

" Lizena will return to the Empire. "

"... Regina? "

When I looked at the door of the office with a stiff face.

"The day after tomorrow, Regina and Young-ae will be back from the Western Kingdom, so prepare for it. "

The sound of Raymond's voice, which seemed to be a wedge, gave his heart a bang.