1 | Thomas¹: Falling asleep on him

Description:
You falling asleep on Thomas while the two of you are in an unlabelled relationship in which you both have feelings for each other, but haven't yet discussed your relationship.

Y/n's POV:
Tonight was one of the nights when sleeping seemed impossible. You had spent the last few hours rolling back and forth in your unstable wooden bed, rearranging yourself in attempt to get comfortable, yet nothing seemed to work. You lay in boredom, staring up at the ceiling of your hut. The problem wasn't that you weren't tired, in all honesty you were yearning for sleep, but your body seemed to be failing to succeed in the task.

You sat up in your bed, deciding to give up on laying in your bed, tired, bored and frustrated and instead untangled yourself from the rough sheets and hopped down to the floor. All you wanted now was a break and fresh air, and you knew the exact place you could go for that.

You often spent time in the Deadheads, it was a space where you could break away from the chaos of the glade and simply relax and gather your thoughts. You stepped out of your hut to be greeted by a cooling gust of wind. You quietly walked through to the Deadheads, the branches blew in the wind, leaves rustling and dropping by your feet and you walked. You were already beginning to feel more relaxed from the calming environment. It was then that a figure lent against a large tree came into view, as you came closer recognition dawned on you.

"Tom?" You asked in confirmation, your tone low.

He looked up at you, his face confused and then to look at you in realisation

"Y/n? What are you doing up?" He asked as you walked closer to him.

He moved over, signally for you to take a seat beside him.

"Couldn't sleep, why are you up?" You asked.

"Couldn't sleep either," he said in response.

You nodded understandingly as you felt his arm wrap around you, pulling you closer to him. You leaned down on him, your head resting on his shoulder.

"You should go back to your hut you know," he advised.

"And why would I do that?"

"You'll catch a cold or something if you stay out here." He mumbled as he held you tighter.

"So could you."

He stayed silent and you let out a soft laugh.

"We'll both go back together soon then." He resolved.

"Alright," you mumbled quietly.

Thomas' calming presence and warm hold brought a new level of calm over you. His thumb rubbed the side of your arm as leaves rustled in the distance. You couldn't keep your eyes open, weary and tired as Thomas held you to him, the both of you beginning to drift off to a calm sleep.

Thomas's POV:
I was sat against a tree, the sky above me was dark and stars were littered across the navy atmosphere. I could faintly hear trees rustling in the distance, but figured it to just be a result from the wind. I was deep in thought, it wasn't always I couldn't sleep, but this night I kept seeming to fall in and out of the unconscious state.