🤍

ꏳꋪꂦꌚꌚꎇꍏꀷꏂꀷ-PenNameAthea🪁

*Triggering Themes*
⚠️Assult⚠️
⚠️Abuse⚠️

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

〘 "I understand ball is life, but you still have to take confederation for your life." 〙

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲👆🏾😙✨

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

I yelled at Jasmine. She was pissing me the fuck off. I'm starting to hate being around her. She completely pushed me to the side. When I'm her fucking wife. She put more interest in Zoe than me.

"Shut the fuck up!"

She yelled back.

"No, I'm your wife. I should be treated with respect. You said it in your vows you would love me forever. Now you treat me like I ain't worth shit."

She huffed with her face turning red. Now she was angry. I got scared because when Jasmine gets really angry she tends to have outburst. Breaking things, causing chaos, or beating on me. I backed up from her.

"YOU DONT GET TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO! I RUN THIS HOUSE. ME. PLAY YOUR ROLE LIKE A FUCKING WIFE SHOULD. AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE!"

She yelled before grabbing me by my hair.

But then I heard the front door open. Jasmine jumps back and fixes her clothes. I do the same. And then she said.

"Don't you ever let this shit happen again."

I seen Zoe walk by us going upstairs. I guess she didn't really take notice to my distress. Moments later she walked back down with her bag. Slamming the door behind her. That's when Jasmine tried to chase after her. But I held her back.

That was a big mistake. Because she slapped me across the face. Sending me to the ground. Then she  began sending punches to my lower abdomen. I cried out for help.

But nobody was there to help me.

Zoe🪐

I woke up this morning in my own bed. It felt so good to be back home. The down side was school. I had to go back before they send my mom to jail. Or mark me as truant. I got up turning off my alarm. I showed again last night. So I just performed my hygiene.

I got some cereal, and left the house. I was making it my duty to be early today. When I arrived at school I entered Mrs. Clarks classroom. I sat in the back. And waited as the class began to fill with students.

That's when I noticed Mrs. Clark wasn't here. And a substitute walked into the classroom. I was somewhat shocked. Mmh I wonder what going on with her. No that's num of your business Zoe focus on you. I told myself.

After school I went to the gym. For basketball practice. I was scolded by my coach for missing so many practices. They even had a game while I was out. Not to mention they actually won without me. When they noticed my injured leg the stopped their scolding.

"It's just my ankle, no big deal."

I said as I grabbed a ball and made a shot. But the coach came up to me with concern.

"You could have just told me you were injured. We thought you were bailing on us."

I looked down at my leg. Then back at him.

"I injured it while playing at the parks local court. I don't know it just happens. Then I was in the hospital."

She put his hand on my shoulder.

"I understand ball is life, but you still have to take confederation for your life."

He said giving me some words of advice. I shook my head.

Basketball is life.

・❥・

Next time on... ꏳꋪꂦꌚꌚꎇꍏꀷꏂꀷ

 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐅𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃™जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें