Prolouge

"Hey! Stop it, Ari!" I yelled at my best friend who was grabbing my arm harshly and dragging me into the boys dressing room.

"What the-" I stopped mid-sentence, staring at the sight unravel in front of me. I was too shocked to say anything or even move. I looked over at the boy I thought loved me, he told me one hour ago he did at least and then he runs over to this chick. I felt the sticky wet tears run down my cheeks as if it were a battle. He finally looked up after 5 minutes of me standing there. His eyebrows furrowed together, as he stopped kissing the other girl making his way over to me. He reached out to grab my hand, resulting in me pulling it away.

"Don't you dare touch me or say anything!" I yelled as I threw my arms up in the air. I finally found the courage to make my anger come out. I ran out the door sprinting down the hall as I heard the faint calls of all my friends behind me. I pushed the door open outside to let the frigid air hit me. I sprinted towards the road, forgetting to look both ways. I screamed when I felt my body come into something hard and big. At that moment, all I wished that I was dead.

////////
Hey guys! Sorry it's short but it'll make sense soon:)) Vote, comment, and follow? Ily guys!! Thanks for reading. Also I will try to update no control, my other story, any time I can.