Linksys Wifi Range Extender Installation

A WiFi range extender or Wi-Fi booster is another name for a range extender. This device works as a bridge, capturing Wi-Fi from the router and broadcasting it to areas where Wi-Fi is weak or non-existent. It is situated between the router's base and the access point. Insufficient Wi-Fi coverage can be solved with the use of range extenders. Choose the right Wi-Fi range extender to solve the problem of insufficient Wi-Fi coverage. One of the greatest is the Linksys Wi-Fi range extender. The procedure for setting up a Linksys wifi range extender is straightforward. Place the Wi-Fi range extender in the proper location; connect the router to the wall outlet's power cord, then hit the WPS button on both the router and the extender.

Linksys Extender WiFi Network Setup

· Make that the range extender is within the Wi-Fi range of your router.

· Connect the extension to the electrical socket, switch it on, and wait for the power light to illuminate firmly.

· Connect your computer, smartphone, or tablet to the extender's Wi-Fi network using Linksys Extender Setup.

· Linksys Extender Setup is the default wireless network name. During the setup procedure, make sure your devices are receiving at least 50% of the router's Wi-Fi signal.

· Enter 192.168.1.1 in the address bar of your computer, tablet, or smartphone's web browser to reach the Linksys web-based setup page.

· The Linksys Wireless Range Extender screen will now open, and you should select Start.

· Now that the License Agreement Screen has appeared, select the option I accept.

· It will now begin looking for wireless networks that are available.

· After selecting your wireless network name or SSID, you will be required to input the wireless network's password in the blank space.

· To connect to your network, enter your password and then select Next.