𝟢𝟣𝟤

𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟵 .

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅𝟥/𝟣𝟧/𝟤𝟣𝟦:𝟤𝟣 𝖯𝖬

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅
𝟥/𝟣𝟧/𝟤𝟣
𝟦:𝟤𝟣 𝖯𝖬

i was sleeping on the couch but the only bad thing was that i had to practically beg him because i could not bare laying on that hard ass floor for any longer.

does he want me to have arthritis by the time i'm fifty? i felt like somebody was watching me but it was already too late, cold water started to drown me and i almost drowned.

"what- the f-fuck" i coughed and sat up before jumping off of the couch. "so when you was gone tell me.." he asked and i gave him a confused look. "tell you what?" i asked.

"that you like wanted to leave the most this week" he laughed. "i thought it was obvi— ahh!" i screamed as he threw more water on my face.

 "i thought it was obvi— ahh!" i screamed as he threw more water on my face

idgaf stasi ate shelly uppp.

"you not going no where" he replied sternly. "you don't have to try and fucking drown me, the fuck is this bad girls club or love and hip hip?! i'm too thick for all of this that you're putting me through!" i shouted.

"shut the fuck up you fat as fuck" he mugged. "no bi- nigga if i don't have a big top then i'm not fat, only thing fat is this ass so watch yo mouth" i mugged him back.

"girl shut the fuck up you can't leave so don't try it, you only on day seven and you ready for to tap. i can't be that bad" he chuckled. "oh yes you are" she looked away mumbling.

"wha' chu said?" he asked. "i said oh yes the fuck you are can you not hea-" he grabbed her index finger bending it backwards as she cried out.

"shut the fuck up smart mouthed bitch" kentrell replied. "that hurted" she mugged him, "that's not a word, no wonder yo ass still here" he shook his head.

//

"you went in my shit last night?" he asked. "no, why are you asking me i don't go upstairs" she said still trying to calm the pain of her finger.