Introduction

Hi my name is Evadne, and I'm 17 years old soon to be 18, if you've ever met then you'd probably say i was short tempered, mysterious, and hidden. And your probably right so i won't argue with you on that one. But lets get to the real point of this message. I live in one of four kingdoms, each one unique, i live in the Hiems (winter) kingdom, there's also the Fons (spring) kingdom, the Aestas (summer) kingdom, and last but not least the Autumnus (fall) kingdom. My family wants me to join the military so that i can be the so called "leader" of all four kingdoms. You have to go trough a battle of strategy, wit, leadership, loyalty and courage. But to be honest i don't really feel like joining the military, and if it wasn't for my family i wouldn't even think about joining the military...but my family has taken on the tradition for too many years and it would be dishonorable not to join. You have to be 18 to go into the military mostly because thats when most fairies get full grown wings. but fairies that are only children only get there wings from time to time depending on what type of fairy they are. If they're a fall fairy they would get temporary wings just in the fall, but after that season they loose they're wings. Once you get to about 13 years of age you start to sprout permanent wings and finish growing those wings at 18 or so, maybe later. So now that you know the basics to this whole military and fairy thing we should get on with the story...

********************************************************************************************

     Hey guys, so i finally uploaded my new book, i know i know not the best intro of a story but i guess it'll have to work lol. so comment and vote if you think its good or pm me if you think its bad you might be able to help out idk. anyway thanks for reading, bye!