Welcome to the playground

???: We're almost there

The screen shows the pink haired sister this time a full fledge teenager looking down at few kids her age except her little blue haired sister.

Akaza: What's exactly your definition of almost?

(What he's wearing not what he looks like)

It's cut to Akaza who was a right next to her holding on a ledge with one hand then took the lead doing a full front flip onto the roof of the building seeing his sister right behind him.

Akaza: Take it in Violet...this the best view we'll ever enjoy in this rich city.

His sister who's name appears to be Violet or Vi for short chuckled putting her hands on her hips while Akaza put his in his pockets.

Violet: Hey Powder come look at this.

Their little sister was one of the first of the group to make it up there and was in awe of the view they saw of the city.

Powder: Wow...

Akaza: Welcome to Piltover... a place I never wanna be in again.

 a place I never wanna be in again

.
.
.
.
.
.

==================================
The three siblings took in the view as a airship flew past them as Powder looked at it with excitement and had a determined face.

Powder: One day im gonna ride of those...

Mylo: And one day im gonna shoot one down.

Mylo said making a gun motion at the passing airship as Vi slapped his hand down for the comment while Akaza gave him a stink eye following behind her.

Akaza: Remind me again what we're stealing?

Vi: Anything that seems valuable at our location.

Claggor: Are you sure this is safe Vi? What if we get caught?