Unjust Punishment

"Well isn't this just great "

"Who would've thought that the heroes would just up and expel us after a life and death battle with a murderer."

Shouto says with a scowl on his face.

"Unfortunately we did break several rules. Including engaging in a fight with a villain without a hero's permission."

Izuku frowned, "We knew the risks."

"Regardless whether we did or didn't, we should've at least been given a lighter penalty. Or at least you two should've been shown some mercy."

Tenya jumped in, eyes narrowed in controlled anger and guilt for the events that happened the other night.

The blue haired teen was still shaken up from the three against one brawl, hands gripping the thin sheets of the hospital bed, trembling.

"This is all my fault."

Izuku shakes his head "No, none of this is." He says trying to assure Iida but the bluenette nodded "It is, if I hadn't been so adamant about avenging my brother, this wouldn't have happened and we wouldn't be in this situation. I apologize for bringing the two of you into my mess."

"Don't. Please there's no need to apologize, Iida. Midoriya and I are in this mess because we didn't care about breaking the rules."

"Exactly, we did what we had to do because you needed help so we came, it was our actions that got us expelled not you so please don't blame yourself."

Tenya still didn't look assured, guilt still present on his usually calm collected face, he wondered if word of his expulsion reached Tensei and the family, he mentally dreaded the scolding he will get when he goes home.

The teen's worries were brushed away when the door opened.

"I see you kids are awake."

The first newcomer spoke in a gruff voice.

"Gran Torino." Izuku says with relief.

"Manuel." Iida greeted the other person.

"Getting yourself in tight spots I see, just when I thought you couldn't get anymore troublesome."

"S-sorry I know I disobeyed you but I–"

"Save the excuses for laters talk, right now there's someone who has a few words of their own."

That's when a dog-man entered the room, towering and broad with a mean look.

"I-its the chief of police!" 

Izuku frantically and miserably tries getting out of the bed to greet the powerful figure with respect like Iida and Shouto did.

"You can stay seated. Woof."

The chief's deep voice tells Izuku, his response takes the green freckled bean back as he and the two other teens stare at the frowning male.

"I've already heard the news from my unit, so you must be the U.A. students who brought the hero Killer, right?"

"Y-yes." Iida responded just as polite and formal as he always is.

'The chief of police came all the way here, why?' Shouto mentally wondered not liking this visit already.

"Regarding the hero Killer we arrested. He had fairly serious injuries, with burns and broken bones, and receiving treatment under strict guard, woof."