Meeting Merlin

♡☆♡Julia's POV♡☆♡

Walking past him I dropped my bag on the bed with nothing on it. The guy I am guessing is Rylan according to my wolf Lulu walked away after mumbling something along the lines of food. Taking out my bed sheet I quickly made my bed and opened a small bag which was hidden in the far end of the jungle of clothing. A stack of pictures was the only iteam inside the tiny bag. I hopped on his bed to place the photos on the only empty wall left. at least they will still be seen. I jumped of when I heard the jingling of keys and ran to the door before he could come in. I smiled widely and let it fall when I noticed it wasn't him at all but another guy.

'Uhh what are you doing in my friends room?'

'This is my room too looks like we were put as roommates.'

'Oh alright well lucky him although he won't do anything he has a girlfriend.'

Pain shot through my chest. that must have been why he didn't say anything when Lulu called out to his wolf. He was dating someone. Sighing I sat on my bed and patted the space next to me.

'You are mates aren't you? '

I shot my heard up. 'H..how did you know?'

'I may not be a Were but I saw the look you gave when I mentioned him, not even his girlfriend looks at him like that.'

I knew he wasn't a werewolf as soon as he stepped in I could feel magic in his presence.

'What's yourrr...'

I got cut of when I saw the door get slammed open. Rylan walked in and glared at the guy sitting on my bed.

'Get away from her Merlz.'

'Dang dude chill we were only talking. And don't call me that. It's Merlyn repeat after me Meerrrlyyyynnnn.'

I giggled at the way he was speaking to Rylan, Rylan had his bottom lip sticking out looking like he was being treated. A little boy.

They turned to me and smiled. Looks like I won't be alone after all.

Merlyn and I joked around for about an hour more until he got up claiming he had to see if his roommate had finally came back from football practice.

"You might like Cole he is well you'll find out" Rylan said after Merlyn slowly closed the door. Smiling I looked at Rylan. "So what is there to do around here?" He looked at me strangly as if knowing I had wanted to ask him another question. Shaking his head slightly he smiled back and claimed that there was a cool looking game room in the dorm building just downstairs. "I would take you but I'm kinda waiting for someone." He scratched the back of his neck and looked around avoiding my gaze. Ah so its her. Getting up of the small blue beanbag chair in the room I walked to the door feeling a bit hurt about finding a mate that loved someone else. " its alright I'll go ahead...have fun" closing the door I walked to the elevator with a cloudy mind. How was I gonna survive this year living with my mate and having him be lovable around me with her.

Jules stop. You sound like a jealous girlfriend.