Chapter 46: Explore the bottom of the land

On the other side, Mo Fan followed Mo Xue to the design company.

For such a big customer, Ye Zimo picked up at the door of the company a long time ago, but he didn't expect to see a lovely little girl like Mo Fan. He suddenly couldn't help but said, "Miss Mo, is this your sister?"

After all, Mo Xue was too young, and Ye Zimo naturally couldn't think that this was her child.

Mo Xue heard the words and smiled and touched Mo Fan's head, "This is my daughter, three years old this year."

After Ye Zimo's expression, he really couldn't tell, but he quickly reacted, "Your daughter is very beautiful and looks like you."

Sure enough, such a goddess-level existence is impossible to be single.

Ye Zimo didn't have any extra thoughts. It was purely an appreciation of beauty. The most important thing was to know that Mo Xue's capital was not something he could catch up with.

Mo Xue listened to the familiar words, smiled, and touched Mo Fan's little head, "Thank you."

"Go in!" Ye Zimo made an inviting gesture towards the two.

The two followed into the company.

As soon as he entered, it instantly attracted the attention of everyone in Ye Zimo's company.

Mo Xue's "Bai Fumei" itself is very attractive, and after understanding that Xi'an Village is an evil land, it adds a bit of mystery to Mo Xue.

The most important thing is that Mo Xue brought a really cute baby with him, especially some female employees, who thought it was too kawaii, like a live-action little fairy.

They thought that Miss Mo was already a big beauty, but they didn't expect that the cute baby brought by the other party was more blue than blue.

Coupled with the natural age advantage, it really makes people's hearts tremble.

Afterwards, Mo Xue and Mo Fan entered the living room.

Ye Zimo quickly brought their preliminary design drawings and renderings.

When it was brought, the company's female employees brought in tea and snacks after a fierce war.

The female employee stood on one side after placing the things.

At this time, several other designers also sent design drawings and other things.

After getting the hand, Ye Zimo sat next to Mo Xue and prepared to explain to her. At this time, the female employee seemed to have caught the opportunity and began to ask, "Does that baby need me to take it out first?"

When he said this, his eyes were bright.

Obviously, I really want to take Mo Fan out for fun...Oh no, entertain me.

Mo Xue looked at Mo Fan, who was sitting obediently next to him. Before he could say anything, Mo Fan was already crying and saying, "I'll be with my mother."

"Then you sit here obediently." Mo Xue knew that her daughter was not difficult to take, so she didn't insist on letting her leave.

After talking with Mo Fan, she turned to the female employee aside, "Thank you, no more."

Upon hearing this, the female employee looked at Mo Fan reluctantly, and then left.

Mo Fan: "..."

—The appearance of this strange aunt is really...

Later, after the female employee went out, the others looked at her side and felt a little bit regretful when they didn't see the baby.