Soulamates❣️

Yoongi lay in bed reminiscing of the day he met his soulmate.

That shot of electricity and calmness washed over the boy when his ring appeared but the image of his parents was what made him pull away.

He couldn't be with his soulmate as long as he felt guilty, as long as he couldn't go a day without crying about his parents, as long as he couldn't believe that he was allowed to be happy.

He couldn't, he could not wrap his arms around his soulmate, he couldn't melt into the other letting his worry fly away letting his every thought just turn to darkness.

The boy turned on his side sighing as he played with his sheets not realizing his brother had been watching him.

"What are you thinking about?" Junie finally spoke startling the boy to sit up.

Junie smiled and moved closer to yoongi "sorry"

Yoongi shook his head "it's fine"

"Thinking about your mate?"

Yoongi lowered his eyes not looking at his brother feeling ashamed that he gets to think and maybe one day be with his soulmate yet his brother can only dream about what he had.

"Hey," Junie says as he places a hand on yoongi's shoulder knowing exactly where his mind was the older brother smiles "don't think about me, enjoy that feeling"

"But"

"No buts" intervenes Junie.

"Yoongi listen to me, I lost my soulmate but the time I had with her was the most beautiful time of my life that it still keeps me going in life, just be happy that you get to feel that"

Junie sighs and smiles thinking of his soulmate always brings a smile to his face.

"You need to work on yourself little brother, don't let this opportunity go because you feel bad for me or our parents, they would have loved to see you with your soulmates"

"Soulmates"

Junie only smiled at his younger brother's confused face.

"You gave to find that out yourself" he patted yoongi on the head and left the room.

Leaving a very much confused boy.

~2 months later~

Yoongi was feeling a lot better than he did at the beginning of the year.

Having his brother there to help him get out of his dark thoughts was the best thing.

Yoongi smiled at his brother while eating.

Finally eating and did not force himself to shove food down his throat.

"Are you ready to head back to university or keep the online classes you've been taking to not miss anything?" Junie asked while taking the empty plates to the sink.

"I think I'm ready to go back"

"Good"

~•~

"Welcome back" the principal smiled at the boy.

Yoongi smiled at the man.

" I will need you to fill these papers before you can be let back in your classes"

Yoongi nodded his head and pulled the papers closer to himself.

"Principal" Junie said

"Could I please have a moment with you"

The principal nodded his head and got up from his chair they walked out of the office and Junie took a deep breath before speaking.

"I know it might not be possible but I'm looking for a jimin, he is a student here"

The principal looked confused

"I cannot disclose personal data Mr.min"

"Well it's for yoongi you see he met his soulmate the day he left school and all I could gather before we left was the boy's name and I promised him that I would let him know yoongi was back, but I, unfortunately, have no way to contact him"

The principal looked torn he knew the rules but after hearing about the situation he didn't know what was best.

He signed "alright I'll get you the information" he walked toward his secretary and gave her the name.

"There are over 30 jimins in this building" the principal concluded, "do you have his last name?"

Junie shook his head.

He thought this was it they would have to meet coincidentally but when he turned to the side he saw a door.

"Microphone," he said making the principal look up from the list.

"I'm sorry what?"

" I know this is ridiculous but may I use the school's PA?"

The principal looked at his watch "classes end in 20 minutes, alright you can"

Junie smiled showing the same gummy smile yoongi had shown the principal today for the first time making it hard for the principal to not smile back.

Junie took a seat and sighed he will not let his brother suffer more now that he was getting better and becoming his old self, he will find his soulmates.

Junie smiled and pressed the button that sent a loud noise throughout the school letting the students know something was about to be announced.

"Hey, Jimin it's Junie remember me? Let me tell you he is ready and waiting for you, in the principal's office"

_._

Jimin was scribbling on his paper taking notes and doodling along to pass his time when he heard his name at first he thought it might be someone else but when the personal name was said he was alert and listened carefully"

"He is ready and waiting for you, in the principal's office"

Jimin jolted from his seat startling everyone and especially jungkook who was sitting next to him.

Jimin looked at jungkook and took his hand everyone was staring at them.

Jimin pulled jungkook out of his seat and left the class, leaving his teacher and peers to stare in shock.

"Jimin hyung what's going on," jungkook asked as he was being pulled

"Junie, Junie is yoongis brother," he said as quickly as he could and pulled away from jungkook letting the boy run on his own.

They both ran making everyone in the hall look at them like they were crazy.

They both reached the principal's office breathless.

They stopped in front of the door and catches their breath.

Before pushing the door open jimin came face to face with Junie who smiled at the boy.

Without even thinking jimin jumped in Junie's arms who gladly welcomed the boy's weight.

Jungkook just stared at them. he thought this was yoongi but when his eyes landed on the man's left hand his ring seemed broken?

Jimin pulled away and looked back at jungkook.

"Kookie, this is Junie, yoongis brother"

Junkook bowed slightly and the man smiled at him.

" he is one of us," jimin told Junie who nodded his head.

"Hyung what was that" came a fourth voice making them all turn toward it.

" yoongi, I made a promise and I just fulfilled it today," Junie said and pushed jimin toward his brother.

"I'm leaving I'll see you at home"