Chapter 12: Darling~

Your/2nd POV
4 am
You wake up early, AGAIN. You decided to get up and go to the bathroom to wash your face. You struggle to get out of Selever's grasp as you start walking to the bathroom. You slowly close the door and slouch near the sink. As the water starts running. You see Selever open the door through the mirror as he wraps his hands around your waist. You continue to wash your face as you try to get out the bathroom but you miserably fail. "Where do you think you're going?~ "Darling~" He says as you feel your cheeks get red. "Uhh, Selever? What's the new sudden change in name calling for?" You ask, while still struggling to get out the bathroom. "Nothing. You better get used to it, darling~" He says as you run out the bathroom with your face looking like a tomato. You both get back into bed as you cuddle with each other. "Goodnight shithead." You say as you feel him get offended, which makes you chuckle. "Bitch excuse me? I called you such a nice name and this is what I get in return?" He says, as his mouth starts attacking yours. "SELEVER WHAT THE- MMMMmm!!!!" You scream as you continue to kiss him back. You both break the kiss as you flip over, with your back facing him. "I gave you affection too and you like- you know what? Bitch come here-" He says as he starts to grab you and puts you on him. "Selever, what are you doing?" You calmly say since you're tired of screaming at him. "Go to sleep, darling~" He says as you get very flustered, but you go to sleep anyway.

10 am
You wake up again to see Selever gone, again. Since you have to bathroom. You open the door to hear Selever him the shower/bathtub(shhh there's curtains). "For once you wanna join me babygirl." He says as you shut that shit so fast. You even saw his sillouette so you run out your house to think about your like choices. You're still in your pajamas but it's cold so it's fine. You run all the way until you make it to the field. You sit on the field and you just lay there. "Finally some time to relax." You say as you- ofcourse you see Selever looking back at you. "What the fuck are you doing here?!" You yell. "I was here first!" He says, which is obviously a lie. You don't say anything and you cup his face with your hands and you give him a peck. You try to break it but instead he wraps his hands around you and turns it into a kiss. He then pulls away while looking at you and kisses your forehead. "L- let's go now." You say as he carries you in bridal style and goes to your room. "Where should we go Sel?" You ask as his face lights up with an idea. "What is it Sel?" You ask as he starts shaking you. "Idk lol." He says as you get an idea. "Let's go ice skating! After that, let's go skiing!" You say as he says "YOU WANT TO DO WHAT?? I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO ANY OF THAT BULLSHIT!" "You'll learn!" You say as you get to the place.

11: 30 am
You put on your gear as you go on the ice. You start dancing like a goddess while Selever tried to move but slips and falls ass- first. You start bursting into laughter as you feel Selever's pinch your cheek. "Stop laughing dipshit I told you I didn't know how to!" He says as you pull him back up. "Just watch what I'm doing!" You start to glide around the place and he surprisingly follows. He then catches up to you and swirls you around, swooping you in his arms. "Hello darling~" He says while smirking st you. You get completely flustered and you drag him to the skiing place. You look down the steep ass hill as your eyes shine in excitement. "Omg this is gonna be so much fun right Selever?" You ask as Selever slowly nods his head. You quickly get your materials along with Selever and you both get ready.

Selever's POV
12:00 pm
"Come on Selever, don't be a pussy. If Y/N isn't scared, neither should you." I mumble to myself."LETS GOOO!" Y/N says as she starts flying down the hill with me. I gulp and I for sure know like HELL she heard me. Y/N grabs my hand and gives me a quick peck before she looks back. I feel WAY better than before. I get to see her perform some cool ass tricks too! We both make it at the bottom of the hill and tbh, it's not that bad after all. Y/N kisses my cheek and he head back to her place. She gets in the shower as I see that she has to copies of the same pajamas, so I decided to wear the one that was bigger(Selever already bathed/showered). Y/N comes out and makes a surprised gasp as she jumps into my arms. I kiss her forehead and she rests her head on my chest. "Wanna play video games?" Y/N asks. "Hell yeah I do!" I say as we jump on her game sets. We go on Roblox and play a game known as "Royale High". We have played this game before , hence we are one the level 500's and we have a couple halos. I see Y/N take off all her halos and she dresses up as Ariana Grande. We both go to the ball and another person is Ariana Grande too. We both ignore her and dance together. The other person that's Ariana Grande comes up to Y/N, obviously. Things are about to get juicy.

3:00 pm
"HEY IM THE REAL ARIANA GRANDE!!1!!!1" The girl says but Y/N is still talking to her friends. The girl gets infront of Y/N and Y/N puts her attention to the girl. "What?" Y/N says. "IM ARIANA GRANDE CHANGE OUT OF HER OUTFIT NOWW!!" The girl says as I hear Y/N chuckle. "You? Ariana Grande? Oh please, I'm more Ariana then your last Grande. Y/N says as her friends start spamming "OHHHH" and "HAHAHA" while I laughed too. The girl leaves while Y/N and I bursted into laughter. We continue to dance until the vote thing comes up. Y/N and I obviously chose eachother. After the votes the prom king and queen is revealed to be...ME AND Y/N!! Hell yeah!! We continue playing that game until I look on the screen and it's 9 pm. "Selever let's go to bed." Y/N says as we both get off the PC's and lay in bed. "Good night darling~" I say as we cuddle together and I see Y/N's face get red. I kiss her face and we both go to sleep. Tomorrow is another day with Y/N.

Authors note: sorry this one is rushed too since at this time I'm getting a little unmotivated. Thank you for 700 reads and all the votes and comments! Credits to artist for the media thingy. I hope anyone who sees this enjoy it!