meet the characters

Caelina VergaraApril 13, 1997just an average LA girl who loves taking pictures, travelling and reading books

Caelina Vergara
April 13, 1997
just an average LA girl who loves taking pictures, travelling and reading books. most people thinks she's very pretty and have a potential in modeling industry but that's not what she really likes.

Tweeting is one of her favorite things to do almost everyday — she feels free and happy even though that's the opposite of her reality.

she likes listening to music and one irish guy caught her attention. a famous singer who's absolutely talented and amazing (according to her perspective)

But, the problem is as she keeps listening to his music, she didn't realize she's slowly falling in love to him. who knew listening to him will lead her to wishing to see him.

There's just one wish she have. Meet him. But how could that happen when he doesn't know she exists?

Niall HoranSeptember 13, 1993a famous irish singer-songwriter who loves taking pictures

Niall Horan
September 13, 1993
a famous irish singer-songwriter who loves taking pictures. for him, capturing every moment is his favorite thing to do. he treasures every photos he take and keep it like a precious memory.

he's not really into Twitter before but then he realize it's actually fun tweeting random stuff. he got addicted and it helps him to calm especially everytime he's down. he feels free and happy even though sometimes that's the opposite of his reality.

music? he loves that shit. playing instruments is also one of the things he loves. through music he was able to express himself. and he's glad people enjoys and understand his music.

He got everything. But, there's one thing missing— a person who's going to be there to support him, be by his side, appreciate his songs, and could listen to the songs he writes before he releases it.

Can he finally meet that person who's he's been wishing for?