Chapter 1: The Conning

It was a normal Friday morning for Mariel and her friends, Mariel was making breakfast while the other partook in watching TV, as well as Matt participating in his own holiday "Fuck-Pants Friday" where every Friday, he cannot wear any pants, not even undergarments. 

"Yo, guys! I got the paper. Wanna read a section?" Mariel said picking up the newspaper form the front page. "We're good, Mariel. Thanks though!" Slider replied. Mariel began to read through the pages, in case anything interesting has popped up. Up until she reached the ad page was when she struck gold! "I know what we're gonna do today!" Mariel shouted from afar. "What is it. Get Matt to wear pants?" Inez asked. "Wearing pants is a privilege, not a right." Matt scoffed placing his legs on the table. "Well....Uh.... I found a local Comic-Con in the ad section, would anyone be interested in going with me?" Mariel said holding up the paper. The others mumbled to each other whether or not they'd be interested, showing that they obviously weren't up to it. 

"Look, Mariel. We appreciate the offer, but we just don't feel up to leaving the house." Slider sighed. "I'll go with you!" Matt said getting up from the couch, everyone covered their eyes while screaming, owing to the fact that they didn't wanna see their friend's unmentionables. "I-Its ok, Matt...I'll just go by myself..." Mariel said heading off to her room. 

"I'm leaving too.... I can't take this slander anymore." Matt snapped before storming off to his room. The others just rolled their eyes at Matt's statement, while also feeling bad for Mariel since she probably wanted someone to hang out with at the con. "How about I go with her." Slider said getting up from the couch. "I wouldn't mind a little fun." He walked off to go find Mariel. Inez just looked at her 2 friends and shrugged, continuing to watch TV.

Meanwhile, Mariel was busy packing her purse with some basic needs, money, hand sanitizer, and other things. Slider then knocked on her door. "Come in!" Mariel announced. "Hey Mariel. I was wondering if you would like me to go with you to that con of yours!" Slider said entering the room. "I thought you weren't interested." Mariel said throwing the purse over her shoulder. "Well, I changed my mind. Plus it'd be preventing me from having to see Matt's dick the entire day." Slider replied. The two then got ready and left the house for this comic con.