Chapter 3

As we stepped out of the terminal, camera flashes immediately mobbed us.

"Please a word Ms. Lisa!"

"RJ look at here...."

I held my wife firmly, protecting her against them. She looks really anxious so I did my very best to get her away from them, but sometimes things really aren't enough.

Someone grabbed her arm really harshly from the crowd making me really furious. I snatched away that person and shoved him.

"Who gave you rights to hold her?" I growled at his face.

"Lisa..." Jennie tugs on my shirt but I won't let this passed, he assaulted her. My fucking wife.

"I was just gonna ask-

"But you didn't have to fucking pull her like that right?" I asked him, he shows no remorse, only arrogance was shown in his face.

I grabbed his shirt and Jennie pulled me back.

"Im just trying to work man..."

"Lisa please..." Jennie removed my hands from him, I pushed him away and walked away again with my wife.

They still followed us outside so it was really fucking annoying.

"Limario hop on in..." I saw Jisoo riding her Lamborghini.

I quickly let Jennie in and I shoved our luggage inside.

"That was a freak show right there." She said, she started driving and this bitches are still following us.

"I think this is about the post. I mean we never informed anyone that you two are getting married. You know how media works right?" I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around Jennie's shoulder.

"It's okay...."

We reached our house, which is located on the far side of Hollywood Hills. People can't come here easily, only those who have access can come and go here, which is good since I want privacy not for me nor Jennie but for our boys. We don't want them to be exposed on the cruel world of Hollywood.

I know I may have exposed River before, but after everything I've come to realize my world isn't for him or Buzz.

"Mommy!!!" The mini version of Jennie started running towards us, she quickly caught him on her hands and showered him with kisses.

"Oh baby, mommy missed you too..." I joined the two of them. I kissed his forehead and he started again with his long narratives.

"Yeah that's great. Where's your brother by the way?" I asked him.

"He's upstairs playing..." He said, Jennie set him off and told him to go to Jisoo cause she needs to use the bathroom.

I took it as a cue to go check on River.

I slowly opened the door of their room and found him sitting on the bed playing with his ipad.

"Dada's home?" He looks up to me surprised, he put down his game and literally pounced on me.

"I had a ball game yesterday but since you're spending time with mommy, you didn't had a chance to watch it."

"I'll watch it next time, but for now let's go see mommy. Im sure she misses you too." Even though he's practically 6 now but he still wants me to carry him, which I didn't hesitate cause he is still my little Riverpoo.

We went downstairs and when he saw his mom he told me to put him down so he can go to her. Well they are not the very close with each other but they are working on it, we don't want to force her to him especially he is still a kid and processing everything around me.

He smiled widely at her and gave her a gentle hug and told Jennie how much he misses her as well. My wife looks to me and I gave her a small smile.

A week later....

So yeah the news about our sudden tie spread like wildfire and a lot like A LOT has been calling us for TV interviews about details of our wedding, I've taken down some of them but you know some network could be really persistent when it comes to this type of things so I took a thing or two so they could shut up and leave my wife alone every time she's walking outside.

"Who enjoyed honeymoon more?" James Corden with his silly questions, I look down at the sardine smoothie amd contemplated.

If Im gonna be honestly speaking, I did. I enjoyed it way more than Jennie did, you know with all the sexy stuff we had but I am no way gonna tell the national TV about that.

So fuck this.

I grabbed the glass and drank the smoothie without hesitation. I can see James laughing in front of me. When I can feel the drink turning my stomach I immediately stopped drinking and spit inside the trash can.

I wiped my lips and he continued with his stupidity.

"My turn now." I turned the table giving him the bird saliva, he looked at me in disbelief but I shrugged it off and took my question for him.

"Amongst all of the guesses you had here in your show, who is the one you don't want to comeback or ever meet again?" It looks like he passed away, he was completely frozen in his seat.

"Come on James...."

And yeah he ended eating the disgusting food.

"That was so awful." He said when we enter the backstage. I chuckled and gave him water.

"This is your idea man." We laughed together and he gave me a handshake.

"Anyways, congratulations for your marriage life. I hope this will go smoothly and yeah." I shook his hand back and thanked him for his regards.

"If ever you know. You decide to have another baby Uncle James is here. Ready to be a Godparent." He winked at me, I laughed again and gave him a tapped on his shoulder.

"I'll let you know if ever that happens. Still convincing my wife about it." He nods his head and goes out to meet his other guess.

Well this day is quite exhausting but I know I'll be coming home on someone's arms and it is totally fine for me.

Finally I found home...

Putangina who has Disney+? I can't subscribe Im on card restrictions 😭😭😭