~Day 1~

*Ava P.O.V.*

I walked around the corner dialing a number on my phone and putting it up to my ear as it rang. I was calling my sister to come pick me up from this club I went to with some of my friends and I got drunk and, yes, I am 19 which means under age. All of sudden I felt hands cover my eyes and me being snatched up by the collar of my dress, which was short and tight so it was riding up quick. I tried and fought and kicked to break free from the person's grip but they were too strong.

I was knocked unconcious, but before I blacked out all the way I could hear my sister screaming through my phone. "HELLO! AVA ANSWER ME!" It all went dark from there.

*Givontae P.O.V.*

I dragged her to my car and placed her in the back seat. I could make a good 5G's off of her. Nice and thick the boys should be happy. I closed the back door,walked towards the front and hopped in, while starting the car. I sped off and made sure no one saw what happened.

Damn, this was going to be a hell of a long drive. Florida to Cali. I better be prepared to scream at the girl when she start bitchin at me to take her home. No can do sweetheart.

*The Next Day*

I was already halfway through Georgia at this point since I'm guessing the girl lived in the northside of Florida, so right about now I'm near Clayton and Dekalb in Georgia. I heard the girl staring to sitr in the back seat and next thing I know she was right next to me. "Who the fuck are you nigga huh?! Where the hell are you taking me. Nigga I swea if yo blackass don't turn this muhfucking car around right now imma bust yo munfucking lip, nigga iain playin'!" She screamed at me. I just laughed. "Aight you not gon be laughing when yo mouth bleeding I'll give you five seconds. 5.....4.....3......2.....1....."

That bitch swung her fist at my lip and I began to bleed. "Mannn what the fuck bitch I should shoot yo ass right now and go find the boys someone else to mess with. Aww fuck!" I said while taking a small towel out of the glove compartment to wipe my lip."Okay shoot me you fucking bastard. Do it nigga. You bad right?! You bad?1 Then shoot me." She said while hopping into the passengers seat and hitting the steering wheel, causing me to nearly have an accident.

"Bruhh chill the fuck out! I'm really don't wanna kill yo ass cause ion like killing the females but if I have to bitch I will." "Oh nigga, okay. I'll sit here and wait for you to kill me, Okay?" She said sarcastically with a smile while rolling back and slumping back into the seat hard. This finna be a hard ass two weeks.